What perfume you're wearing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by slinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Deareux - I know right? I LOVE it. I'm a sucker for the marketing lol. (but the smell is fab too!)

Have you seen Katy Perry's new Killer Queen fragrance? I don't even know what it smells like, but I just want that bottle!

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you seen Katy Perry's new Killer Queen fragrance? I don't even know what it smells like, but I just want that bottle!
I just googled it, and now I have another thing on my xmas list, lol.

I bought Betsey Johnson's too too perfume for the bottle. When I got it....man, I hate the scent! But that bottle is a fab decoration =p

I just googled it, and now I have another thing on my xmas list, lol. I bought Betsey Johnson's too too perfume for the bottle. When I got it....man, I hate the scent! But that bottle is a fab decoration =p
I wish you could buy empty perfume bottles for the sake of decoration. I want to put juice (or wine!) in that Killer Queen bottle and pretend it's magic.

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish you could buy empty perfume bottles for the sake of decoration. I want to put juice (or wine!) in that Killer Queen bottle and pretend it's magic.

haha, yes! I have a feeling me and you would be good real life friends (I like to pretend some things are like magic too!) lol.

Like, I bought purr and meow for the bottles (luckily I like the smells!) but it would be neat to just buy these neat little bottles for other purposes =p

haha, yes! I have a feeling me and you would be good real life friends (I like to pretend some things are like magic too!) lol.   Like, I bought purr and meow for the bottles (luckily I like the smells!) but it would be neat to just buy these neat little bottles for other purposes =p
We'd be the weirdos drinking wine out of perfume bottles. Haha! Today I am wearing Chance by Chanel.

Well I usually just put on some scented lotion from Victoria's Secret or Bath and Body Works, but I just got two samples of some Victoria's Secret perfumes when I went to the mall the other day. They were the Victoria's Secret Kiss, and Victoria's Secret Bombshell Forever. I love these two, and I want to buy teh full sized ones for fall and winter!

I've always been a clean scent girl, like Polo by Ralph, or Escada, but my husband bought me J'Adore (of course he's French lol) and it is more musky, but I really like it for the fall and winter, its more sexy and romantic, then playful and fresh, i enjoy switching up my scent and i think my husband does too.

Now to be cheesy, I love Paris Hiltons original frangrance and JLo's lol, hey they smell great, those are summer fun

Calvin Klein's Contradiction. I have been wearing it year round for the past 10 years or so. Perfumes are difficult for me, (headaches) and this one never bothers me. I wore Sheer Scent from ULTIMA II for years before they sadly discontinued it.

Today it was Bulgari Green Tea. I got some samples. I cannot find a full-size anywhere. I'm gonna have to buy it online. I love it. Green Tea was Bulgari's first fragrance release back in 1992, and I'm not sure they make it anymore.

Angel & Flower bomb ... Luv them both!! I believe in wearing signature scents- I've been wearing both of these forever.

Poppy Perfume by Coach​
 ​
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

I wore it on my wedding day 2 1/2 years ago and love reliving special moments whenever I catch a whiff of it. My dad crying, my husband crying, walking down the isle, my 4 yr old nephew break dancing, the food! So many good memories!

Of course the not so special moments seem to pop in occasionally. (a distantly related cousin holding her younger sister in a headlock after the bouquet toss, my mother-in-law refusing to go to the wedding when she realized her brand new dress was dry clean only and wanted to return it to the store, etc....)  I wish there was a twitchy-eye emoticon... ha ha   Breeeeathe in, breeeeeathe out... mmm Poppy perfume  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ok I'm good.

My favorite scent right now are actually colognes! I am a super girly girl, but I prefer Paco Rabanne colognes to most perfumes, lol.  My absolute FAVE is one million, it's really spicy and has notes of cinammon...not at all cologne-y.  His Black XS cologne is a close second for me.

I've been wearing Tocca Brigitte a lot more - it's much warmer to me, and putting it on is akin to putting on a very soft sweater for me. Love it in chilly weather

Back