What perfume you're wearing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wearing Tocca Brigitte a lot more - it's much warmer to me, and putting it on is akin to putting on a very soft sweater for me. Love it in chilly weather
I looooooove Tocca Florence

Cute thread! Some of these fragrances are new to me.

Today I wore Black Amethyst by Bath and Body Works.

I've been wearing various fragrances, Paco Rabane Black XS, Amor Amor, Marc Jacobs Lola..! Always looking for a new scent though!

In my December bag I received Signature by English Laundry.  it smells so  freaking good.
lovelovee.gif
 falling in love! Both man and woman. kind of expensive.
eek.gif

I love to wear Hilfiger Cheerfully Pink Perfume From Tommy Hilfiger

This item is the latest release from the Tommy Hilfiger. This latest scent is made of aromatic flowers & spicy notes.  This sweet aroma is a part of †Breast campaign awareness †campaign. To spread the awareness of the disease, this best perfume for women promotes its emblematic pink bow. Certain amount from each sale will be send to the breast cancer charities. Hope you all enjoy this one as mine :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cheers !

Armani Gold. It's been my favorite go to perfume and every day fragrance for years. it's subtle yet people will ask me about it from time to time.

Jessica Simpson-Fancy. This is the one in the rose gold bottle. Can still find at Ulta. By far the best perfume I have ever worn. I wear it as an every day perfume and get more compliments than I know what to do with, from males and females. Will never go without it.

Kiehl's Original Musk is one of my favorite scents in the world! I have the travel perfume oil, spray perfume, shower gel and the body lotion. Lol, I can't get enough of it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by madcute /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Kiehl's Musk today, it's a great fragrance and it lasts forever!

Back