What perfume you're wearing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aquolina Pink sugar I have worn for years. Snookie perfume smells amazing and sweet. Beautiful, Rhianna Rebl L Fleur, Red Door Velvet, Lovestruck, and some egyptian musk.  I alternate depending on my mood.

This week, I've been using Juliette Has A Gun - Miss Charming. It smells so good....rose, strawberry, and lychee notes. The rose is nice and light and fresh and doesn't smell heavy at all. I want to try more of their scents!

My everyday right now is Bulgari's Jasmine Noir but I switch up occasionally with Ange ou Demon.  I'm trying to find a new signature fragrance right now and have been trying Tom Ford's Black Orchid, Luyten's A La Nuit, Creed Imperatrice Eugenie, and Carnal Flower.  I want a sexy fragrance and preferably one with jasmine.

My favorite is L'Occitaine Jasmin, but it is discontinued.  I also love Thierry Mugler Alien, Gucci Guilty, Tocca Bianca and my old standby Clinique Happy!

To me, it smells like freshly cut flowers with some musk in the mix. I typically am turned off by floral fragrances but this is special. Some reviews I've read found it to be a "masculine floral" and I don't think that's the case. Unisex at best. It's an unexpectedly pretty perfume. Description from Fragrantica.com:

Quote: Ombre de Hyacinth by Tom Ford is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Ombre de Hyacinth was launched in 2012. Top notes are galbanum, violet leaf, magnolia petals and olibanum; middle notes are hyacinth, pink pepper and jasmine; base notes are galbanum, benzoin and musk. The fragrance features magnolia petals and musk.

I don normally wear perfume, but I love Dior J'adore & Miss Dior!  I also like Chloe, especially for winter time. I found D&G Blue is really nice on my friend, but not for me. Every perfume smells different when you wear it, i guess :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I've been experimenting with Tom Ford's Black Orchid (I'm looking for a new signature/sexy fragrance), but I adore jasmine, and I think that I'm going to have to give this one a try.  It looks as though it has all the right ingredients!

Thank you!

DKNY Pure.  This scent really smells great on me although it's not one I would normally purchase after just smelling in the bottle.  I received a sample and have been in love with it ever since.....

When im at home i wear Body Fantasy in Raspberry, just a light fruity spray. If i go out i wear either Forever Florals ( Gardenia), or YSL Rive Gauche.

Originally Posted by Amarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Today i'm feeling floral, i'm wearing Flowerbomb by Victor and Rolf   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm also wearing Flowerbomb today!    That's my recent discovery, and I can't get enough of it.  But my #1 all time favorite continues to be Hypnotic Poison by Dior.

Back