What product(s) do you collect?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started collecting nail polishes.  I think I've purchased 15 in the past 2 weeks!  So I'm off to a good start! LOL

I just start collecting makeup a year ago and I have over 1000 eye shadows, so I would say I collect e/s!  I love UD, MAC, and NYX e/s the most, but I have many different kinds.  I collect eye liners, lip glosses, skin care products, mascaras, foundations, blushes...pretty much everything!  I even collect perfumes and body sprays and lotions from BBW and VS and the lotions that are the same as the perfumes.  I collect concealers, too.  I have probably 5-6 palettes and numerous individual concealers.  I would like to collect MAC's MSF's, I only have 3 so far, but they are so expensive! They are my splurge items. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I also love love love to collect makeup brushes. I only have 6 sets, so far, but I hope to add to that soon! I have lots of individual brushes that aren't part of a set, too. I have numerous tinted moisturizers, as well.  So all in all, I would say that I collect makeup in general! LOL

I used to collect lipglosses, but one day I "discovered" blushes... One wrong day. I have about 70 right now.

And just recently I totally fell in love with everything that's taupe - eyeshadows [which I didn't use before at all], nail polishes [used to nude shades], liquid liners [no more boring black! ;]. Disturbing. I'm running out of space. Seriously.

I collect eye makeup products- I love eye makeup products! I have hundreds of eyeshadows, a ton of mascaras, liners and other random stuff ^^

Nailpolishes!!! I have way too many, but just love them so much - so bright and colourful. They're like decorations really tehee
icon_lol.gif

Nailpolishes and eye shadows for the most part although I have also really been getting more into lip products and blushes

I use to collect those mini sample perfume bottles, loved the fact that they were identical to the full size but miniature version

I just ordered my first Sephora box (Glitz and Glam) and I plan on making a couple of eye shadow purchases from MAC so I think those two will probably be my biggest focus right now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back