What product(s) do you collect?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lip balms. I'm in search of my HG. Once I find it, I'll stop collecting lip balms.

seems that i'm beginning to collect mac lipsticks. i also like nars lipglosses and will probably start collecting them little by little....because they're so darn expensive.

I collect eye shadows. I have quite a few neutral shades. You can never have too many.

So far I have almost 500 eyeshadow pigments from various MMU brands as well as about 150 lipsticks or lipglosses. I do have other makeup as well. One of these days when I find my USB cable for my Sony Digital Camera I will take pictures of it all!

i collect the mac eyeshadows...must have about 50 or even more....gone crazy over them over the last couple years...but just invested in ben nye make-up...beautiful strong colours....loving them at the moment!!!!

MAC ES pro pallets,

MAC Lipgloss

Smashbox Soft Lights Fusion (Blush/All over face color)

QVC Kits (auto-delivery)- from Smashbox and Bare Minerals

BRUSHES- MAC, Bare Minerals, Smashbox, Px, Clinique

Philosophy 3 in 1 Shower gel

mac eye shadows and pretty much any lipgloss at sephora or mac that appeals to me... my friend the other day was like Abby is our go to lipgloss girl haha

I am still quite newish to makeup but am loving seeing my small collection of MSF's and MAC shadows grow...
smile.gif

^^ Oh and MAC Beauty powders too! ...
heart.gif

i wish i had money to collect makeup!! i love eyeshadows, and this is what i spend my money on

Back