What product(s) do you collect?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mostly collect lip glosses and makeup brushes. I'm a student so most of my stuff is from the from the drugstore, but I've always had a thing for MAC (from when I went to get the little color consultations) and am looking to start collecting that.

I like hair products, my hair is finicky about what I wash and condition it with, so I usually have a lot of different shampoos, conditioners and styling products littered on my vanity.

I don't intentionally collect anything, but things(makeup items, esp. lipsticks) certainly seem to collect up around me.

Mostly MAC e/s, lipglasses and l/s, but the last months I wasn't really into buying new stuff, b/c I own soo much!

Any type of lipgloss/eye shadow
biggrin.gif
oh and samples hahah

I like MAC e/s, pigments, lipglasses, lustreglass, lipsticks, MSFs and have got quite a nice little collection going.

I also like the seasonal Dior palettes and the Clinique palettes that they've started to do.

I have a collection of lipglosses, but the funny thing is that i end up buying like the same color but in different brands. I should break the cycle.

I am starting to collect Chanel Quads and LE eyeshadow, but overall it is eyeshadow!

I'm in the process of getting all the Lorac and Urban Decay eyeshadows. It'll take awhile!

I'mma start with NYX shadows. I own about 7 trio cases now, I believe.

I can't afford any MAC or else that'd be the product I'd go too.

Eyeshadows! there is so many options isnt there.

lipglosses - mainly nudes,pale pinks and lattes, nothing too dark

mascara - cant get enough of them

eyeliners - lots of different colours

not into blushes etc though..

makeup from the dollar store cause their 99cents and i cant feel bad about and the colors are sheer so almost anything will work.

Back