What product(s) do you collect?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bebs omg.. its a wonderful addiction but pricey majorly.. I started on mac eyeshadows then got into pigments and now have over 78 full size pigments, and I think 12 full size glitters
wassatt.gif
its hard to get a full size jar once a color has been d/c
jawsdown.gif
I'm so jealous! Lol. That's how I started too. I first got a few shadows, and then eased into the pigments, lol.

Originally Posted by Sophia Peachy blushes!!! Ha ha!! Kidding!! I have some but I like more so I guess I'm in the start of collecting peachy blushes! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh Lordy... Here goes:

Shu Uemura Cleansing Oils, ME eyeshadow, Jelly Pots

NARS Palettes and blushes

MAC Pigments (full size), Shadesticks, Fluidlines, Glitter Eye Liners, Paints, Holiday Palettes, Charms sets, MSF's, and I used to collect the lipglosses but that got too expensive with all the new collections.

Philosophy 3 in 1's

I'd say I collect eerything, but really I guess mostly lipsticks (I have about 40 full size) and eye shadows (about 60 individuals, 10-4 pan palettes, 4-5 duos, and 1 palette of like 25). I mostly use this stuff for weddings, but it's still pretty outrageous to have that much.

MAC e/s and pigments... That's a collection I'm starting to collect BIG time!

planning to collect lots of lip glosses by l'oreal and mac!!

Originally Posted by hgoff79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd say I collect eerything, but really I guess mostly lipsticks (I have about 40 full size) and eye shadows (about 60 individuals, 10-4 pan palettes, 4-5 duos, and 1 palette of like 25). I mostly use this stuff for weddings, but it's still pretty outrageous to have that much. WOW!! u hav quite a coollection!!! *feelin jealous* lol

Mac shadows, pigments (I just want all the colors but I dont need full jars),fluidlines and mu brushes... that is my serious addiction... I just cant stop buying brushes haha :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anything by CoverFX... I have everything they have to offer. Powder, finishing powder, bronzer, creme foundation, brush, concealer etc... the list goes on
smile.gif

Well I said I didn't collect anything, but I am getting into collecting MAC e/s, but only the colors I like and know I will wear.

Originally Posted by anne7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well I said I didn't collect anything, but I am getting into collecting MAC e/s, but only the colors I like and know I will wear. That's me exactly!

Back