What product(s) do you collect?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAC eyeshadows
moa.gif
moa.gif

I also collect eye shadows no specific brands but want a wide range of colours too !
smile.gif
I collect shoes haha, mineral powders/loose powders I have tons. Starting to add to my OPI nail polish collection too.

I buy a lot of eye shadows but I guess you could also say I collect limited edition palettes from my favorite brands.

I love pigment shadow. I also love very pink lip stick. I go for frosty nail tones like lavender and mint green. I have an obsession with urban decay.

Im obsessed with body wash, lotion and fragrence spray. I have about 20 sets from victorias secret and B&B. I also have a million lip glosses and eyeshadows!

I go through a lot of phases when collecting stuff. One minute it will be eyeshadows, the next lipgloss/lipstick, the next perfume etc. At the minute its OPI nail polishes which I have just got into. So far I only have 5 though:

Teenage dream

Last friday night

DS cornation

You don't know jacques

Over the taupe

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

bath & body works products

eyeshadow in general

victorias secret beauty products

tanning products

recently got into nailpolish

lipgloss

I have a problem and I know it!!

As a young lady I work hard for my money and don't want to buy cheap junk anymore and don't want to age either! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the Clinique fix of cleansers and the basic lotion. Then I follow with a Lancome SPF and anti age miracle day cream.

I also adore the Este Lauder Night Repair serum but for makeup Dior is my secret stash I love the look of the compact and the wonderful shimmer creations they have for blush and eyeshadow!! XD

I also won a gift basket of OPI's at a social and have gotten the nail polish bug and am learning all kinds of funky manicures!!

Bath and body is my haven I must have 30 body butters in my toiletry cabinet but I live in the country so we be stocking up!!

I guess you could say I am addicted to everything!! o_O

I love collecting MAC Paint Pots!! I got Pharaoh and Otherworldly from the LE Alexander McQueen line today in the mail.

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> OH HAPPY DAY!

blushes and lip balms! i was crazy about them and bought a whole stash... i got over it later though and didnt' know what to do with it so i started giving some away to friends.

Back