What product(s) do you collect?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all-

Well, I have an amazing of lipglosses all brands, but I have alot of Lancome Juicy tubes and Mac pigments...

Originally Posted by Very_Tammy Hmm, I think I'm developing a MAC pigment addiction. So I'm definitely going to start collecting those. I only have 6 full sized so far...so it's a long way to go 'till I have them all and take over the world!!
devilish.gif
Mwahahahah! Yeah...ahem...I don't know what that was about, lol. But seriously, I'm only going to get the colors that I like. I havent tried to MAC pigments yet but if I love them I might have to start collecting too! I'm really obsessed with mu brushes so I have to say that is my downfall!!! Oh and I want all of MAC's fluidlines plus I want to try the new Liquidlast
smiletongue.gif

i don't collect. i'm just in search of HG products/make-up that will work on my sensetive skin.

I don't want to spend the money to truly collect anything! lol I just buy what I like and need, plus a few products I just want
wink.gif
... Milani Eyeshadows are probably the closest thing I have to a collection (only because I have more Milani than other brands), but even then there are still a lot of Milani colors I don't have and don't want to buy since I know I'll never wear them!
smile.gif

I don't really collect anything from a certain brand, I just buy what I like and what appeals to me.
smile.gif

Mac eye shadows ,pigments, and lipglosses, and brushes

Mac fluidlines

Milani eyeshadows

Lancome Juicy tubes

LE everything!

Originally Posted by Liz mac e/s, msfs (but have all of them except for pleasureflush
frown.gif
), and i'm getting into the pigments Same here Liz! I could have bough pleasureflush but I was not going to pay an insane amount of money for it.
I also collect MAC eye shadow quads.

1. all of nars blushes since there isnt that many!

2. all MAC eyeshadows

3. all MAC lipglass

4. all URBAN DECAY eyeshadows

I don't "collect" as far as buying every shade of a product even if it doesn't look good on me. I buy what I like and I'll buy multiple shades of a product that I like, but only the shades that look good on me. I have what, for me, is quite a selection of MAC eye shadows and a few Urban Decay eye shadows. I also have a "collection" of 8 MAC Powerpoints. Other collections include: 6 Fluidlines, 3 MAC LE e/s pallettes, a handful of MAC lipsticks, Clinique Color Surge eye shadow duos, Clinique Buttershine lipsticks, MAC Lipglasses and Lustreglasses, etc.

Peachy blushes!!! Ha ha!! Kidding!! I have some but I like more so I guess I'm in the start of collecting peachy blushes!

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn My new love also. I have no full-size, but have 31 samples from ebay that I'm having a great time with. Wowie, 31! Samples or not,that's a lot. Oy, just imagine all the color combinations...
yuck2.gif
cloud9.gif
. I've been tempted to get a bunch of different pigment samples from Ebay too, but I just loooove the little MAC pigment jars, and this is quite weird, but I also save the boxes they come in. Actually, I've been doing that with almost all of the make up I've recently bought. So for me, it's not just the product that I love, but the packaging as well. Yeah, I'm weird like that, lol.

Originally Posted by Very_Tammy Hmm, I think I'm developing a MAC pigment addiction. So I'm definitely going to start collecting those. I only have 6 full sized so far...so it's a long way to go 'till I have them all and take over the world!!
devilish.gif
Mwahahahah! Yeah...ahem...I don't know what that was about, lol. But seriously, I'm only going to get the colors that I like. omg.. its a wonderful addiction but pricey majorly.. I started on mac eyeshadows then got into pigments and now have over 78 full size pigments, and I think 12 full size glitters
wassatt.gif
its hard to get a full size jar once a color has been d/c

Originally Posted by darkh3av3n I havent tried to MAC pigments yet but if I love them I might have to start collecting too! I'm really obsessed with mu brushes so I have to say that is my downfall!!! Oh and I want all of MAC's fluidlines plus I want to try the new Liquidlast
smiletongue.gif
Oooh, you'll definitely love them! They're all so pretty! Lol. Also, I'd suggest Nyx Loose Pearl eyeshadows. You should try those too if you haven't already. I think I actually like those a tad bit more than the MAC because of the texture. Nyx seems to be more fine and goes on smoother. And for 3 bucks a pop, it doesn't kill you to buy them all, lol.

Back