What Sample Did Its Job?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shea Terra Rose Hips BLack Soap - got a sample in The Look Bag and fell instantly in love with it. The only face wash I have consistently used daily or near daily in my LIFE. Changed my complexion like magic.

Lavanila Pure Vanilla perfume - The first time I fell in love witha  perfume sample at first sniff and HAD to buy a bottle. I change up my scent daily, but this is my perfect daily scent, and if I had to stick with just one, this would be it. it's warm and sweet but not too immature. I adore it.

Missha Perfect Cover bb cream - I have used several other BB creams, including other Asian ones and the American versions, and this one, so far, blows them all out of the water for me. It's the perfect amount of coverage for me, and leaves my face with an almost "soft focus" finish. I love that it can go on with light-medium coverage but can easily be built upon for more full coverage, without ever looking cakey. You can't even tell I'm wearing anything. I have had several compliments on how soft and pretty my skin looks while wearing it!

Diorshow Exstase mascara - probably my HG mascara! The price prevents me from buying it regularly, but I adore it as an occasional splurge. Amazing lengthening...and my favorite thing I ever got from Birchbox!

My, Pixi blush in purest peach, and the, Algenist moisturizing lotion. Both from Birchbox. The Pixi has become my HG blush!

For me it is definitely the DDF Brightening cleanser, I have a lot of acne scarring and dark spots and not only did this significantly lighten those but it made my face glow and it controlled my t-zone oiliness. Will definitely be using this from now on! 

My second favorite sample was the kate spade twirl perfume. I fell in love with it and bought the large size immediately. Its my favorite perfume now 

Thanks birchbox :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My all-time favorite #1 sample is Orofluido Elixer from Birchbox.  I am not being dramtic when I say this hair oil changed my life.   I went from completely unmanagable crazy bag lady type of hair to pretty, sexy, gorgeous, fabulous kind of hair.  I have a bottle I'm using plus 2 spare bottles.  I will never, ever be without my Orofluido.  I use a good amount on my wet hair, and then a little more once my hair is dry.  The incredible scent is an added bonus.

Sample #2 is Jouer LIp Enhancer I got from Birchbox.  This is so moisturizing.  I use it before applying lipstick and gloss and before bed.

Sample #3 Stila Smudge Stick from Birchbox.  This was a full sized, and I love it so much I purchased several shades.

I could go on and on, but I those are my top 3. 

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Shea Terra Rose Hips BLack Soap - got a sample in The Look Bag and fell instantly in love with it. The only face wash I have consistently used daily or near daily in my LIFE. Changed my complexion like magic.

Lavanila Pure Vanilla perfume - The first time I fell in love witha  perfume sample at first sniff and HAD to buy a bottle. I change up my scent daily, but this is my perfect daily scent, and if I had to stick with just one, this would be it. it's warm and sweet but not too immature. I adore it.

Missha Perfect Cover bb cream - I have used several other BB creams, including other Asian ones and the American versions, and this one, so far, blows them all out of the water for me. It's the perfect amount of coverage for me, and leaves my face with an almost "soft focus" finish. I love that it can go on with light-medium coverage but can easily be built upon for more full coverage, without ever looking cakey. You can't even tell I'm wearing anything. I have had several compliments on how soft and pretty my skin looks while wearing it!

Diorshow Exstase mascara - probably my HG mascara! The price prevents me from buying it regularly, but I adore it as an occasional splurge. Amazing lengthening...and my favorite thing I ever got from Birchbox!
I love that mascara too, and almost forgot about it!

You have me sold on trying the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream. 

Back