What Saved Your Skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering if Vitamin E will work on the fine lines around my eyes? I've also been surfing around this forum since I'm new here. I've been reading great .things about vaseline, coconut oil, and olive oil. I'm wondering which would be best. I tend to like natural products the best, so the vaseline is kinda freaking me out. I do use on my lips, though.

Lori

The herb mask from Institut Menard, the only one that gets rid of all impurity, including the nose pores. Too bad it's so expensive.

Say no to oily food and restrict quantity of all sweets, nuts etc. If your skin is really a bad avoid all of these for 3-6 months (I eat sweet once a week).

Bad skin gives bad impression. Fast food and other packed juices make the scenario worst. Your skin reflects what you eat everyday.

Cucumber is a natural cleanser. Mix cucumber juice with milk and use it instead of a cleanser.

hope i am useful.LOL!

For about 5 years my skin was a mess.. I had big pores ( still have but not as much) I have a skin condition that I couldn't go in the sun or else I would get like scares on my face and the were the many discolorations..

But them I stared using a latin product.. Eligarden baba de caracol.. I takes away ringles and stretch marks too.. I love it..

For acne I use Neutrogena.. Love it also..

My skin is now presentable.. and it gave me more confidence..

my skin got a lot better when i finally stopped picking at it

i know it is super common sense but i had never listend untill i finally ended up getting a scar, now i refuse to even touch my face.

Well i tried everything from just a plain Apircot Scrub to Proactive, but the best thing that worked for me which i have been using for the past, oh i don't know 6 months maybe, has been the Clean And Clear Advantage Kit. I use the Cleanser from that kit i love the spot treatment! But right now i am using their dual action mosturizer and loving it even more than the advantage one. Plus i am using the Mark Treatment and it is like erasing my pimples and blackheads as well as removing scars, craters, and anything else that my sits left leaving my skin smooth, clear, and zit free. I just am amazed at how well this cheaper brand works like 20 times better than proactive! I tried proactive once and in the next day my skin was 3 times worse just many many more pimples.

Well i hoped this helps any young teenager like me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back