What Saved Your Skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clean and Clear advantage system, exfoliation, and washing my face right after I excersize!!!! (although sadly i'm breakin out again)

Clean and Clear Morning Burst Shine Control line (cleanser, scrub, and moisturizer).

My skin is completly clear, with the odd pimple or 2 during the time of the month.

My HG skincare line.

I have been getting compliments on the clarity and radience of my skin. I've never had that before!

Using as little as possible. Lancome Oil Cleanser and moisturiser, plus exfoliating once every two weeks. Sadly nothing will budge the spots on my chin though (caused by the pill). Any suggestions? Other than that my skin is in great form.

100% vegetable glycerine, to be sure. I could not get ride of the crepiness under my eyes, and all around my eyes, seemed to lack the "spring back" if you gave the skin a slight pinch. My skin is normal/dry. I decided, out of desperation because none of the moisturizers I had were working, to pull out my vegetable glycerine and give that a try because it is an humectant. Sure enough, it completely eliminated the crepiness and gave my whole eye area the "spring back" or elasticity it was lacking. Glycerine leaves my skin dewy and moist - could not be without it!

What does the vitamin E do? does it heal acne scars?

or red marks?

And do you buy the gel pills and break them open? how do you apply it?

sorry about the overload of questions!

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, Aquaphor, Apricot Scrub, and Freeman's Avocado & Oatmeal

Facial Clay Masque

While I can't say in the long run...Once I was on vacation during the summer and got a bit of a burn (yes I should know better w/plenty of 30spf floating around my house)...nonetheless I wanted something to heal the sensitivity. It was very tender & I could not use my reg. cleanser. I bought Aveda All Sensitive cream cleanser & moisturizer & only used that till my face was back to 'normal'...totally saved my skin that time. <<---and now I've learned my lesson for good! xP SPF ladies & gents!!!

Haha! I just posted something on her products in another thread...but I second a good mineral-based powder/foundation...saved my skin from reg. liquid foundations that tended to clog it up. And yes, every skin-type is different of course, and there are good liquids out there...but as we are saying what has 'saved our own skin'...I digress...

Good call jennabennett! ^^

It doesn’t matter what I do, nothing does anything for my skin. I’ve tried AHA’s, BHA, retinol and lots of other things but I’ve seen little results. Although my skin isn’t too bad to begin with, the problems that I do have (uneven tone/texture, red marks from every blemish I’ve ever had) just won’t get better. I really hope to find something that works and ultimately be able to go without foundation again. :scared:

I dont have bad skin but I would love to get rid of all the blackheads and sometimes redness....

But still have to find my wonderstuff

Back