What Saved Your Skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
roaccutane.

i used to be very iffy about using something so harsh and with so many side effects. but i was fortunate that the most severe side effect i got was dry lips! even my skin didnt dry out too much... to be honest, i got theB BEST side effects! i washed my hair once a week cos it was so dry, i never got oily skin, and my fine lines plumped up.

i have just finished my course of 10 months (yes, my acne was severe cystic type and HIDEOUS). i have a 50/50 chance of it recurring, but my dermatologist has never had to give a 3rd coursesince hes been prescribing.

not only did roaccutane clear up my skin, but it helped me regain my confidence and now i never wear foundation, maybe tinted moisturiser.

man i should make a commercial for it! but truly found that was the only thing that helped my skin.

My skin's not perfect yet, but a trip to the dermatologist really helped me. He put me on Retin A and Minocyline and my skin looks so much better.

What saved my skin is banning commercial skin care products from my home. I use only natural ingredients now that I can eat.

Still trying to figure out a few dry patches and how to deal with those few once-a-month :frown: pimples, but my skin is better now that it's been since my childhood.

*vitamin E

*baking soda to exfoliate, maybe once a week

*LOTS of water

*sleeping with nothing on my face (except eye cream)

*daily exercise - serious, sweaty, kickbutt workouts

*eating clean - little oil, little fat

when my face was very dried, wei east silk serenity restoration night cream helped my skin got back to a sorta-normal state.

when i was a teenager, my skin was oily and problematic. now it's combination, but with no pimples and it looks great. unfortunately, my recipe are birth-control patces. since i started using them, my skin has gone from terrible to wonderfull in just 2 months

Latest posts

Back