What Saved Your Skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHA serum every other day at night has made a good difference- my skin is so much softer

My other 3 can't live without ingredients are green tea, vitamin c, and dmae- they're helping with the freckles, and very slight wrinkles (I'm 30).

i stopped smoking!!

-mineral makeup

-home facials / facials

-dermalogica's ultra rich body cream

-dermalogica's super rich cream

-philosophy when hope is not enough cream

-shiseido white lucent skincare line

-petroleum jelly

-water

-sleep

Paula's Choice 2% beta hydroxy acid, used the lotion at first, switched to gel when that became available; I got worse before I got better, but I generally break out only with "monthly" breakouts.

For those "monthlies," Queen Helene mint julep mask; apply just to the breakout and let sit overnight, takes anywhere from 1-3 days and it's GONE:sheep:

nothing has saved my skin as of yet....i'm still working on it, but i looooove purpose gentle bar soap as cleanser....now i need something to stop these bumps i get constantly =(

i wanna try this asprin mask thing BADLY

my face can be pretty bad sometimes...

i wanna try this asprin mask thing BADLY

my face can be pretty bad sometimes...

Omega 3, Greens+, Avene Diacneal, Jamieson's Vital A Day lotion, Avon Alternative Cream(night), Queen Helene Mint Julep Scrub, sleep/water

Kojic Acid Soap/Licorice Soap (face&body)

Kojic Acid Cream (Face)

Kojic Acid Lotion (body)

Mario Badescu OIL FREE Sunblock(face)- I recommend Aveeno or anyy sunblock as long as atleast SPF30 UVA/UVB

Neutrogena UVA/UVB SPF45 Sunscreen with Parsol 1789/ 3%Avobenzone (body)

Virgin Coconut oil

Vit C.

Vit B-Complex Acne Vitamins (Liquid Form) -Ask me or PM me about this

(this isi my secret in reducing my body to produce oil because I used to have oily face and ever since I started drinking this I noticed my skin is not as oily as before and have eliminates my breakouts)

Kojic Acid/Licorice Soap (face&body)

Kojic Acid Fading/bleachin/whitening/lightening Cream (face)

Kojic Acid Whitening Lotion (body)

Any sunblock that's atleast SPF30 UVA/UVB- I recommend Mario Badescu, Aveeno and Neutrogena w/ Parsol 1789 SPF45 or higher (face&body)

Vit C.

Virgin Coconut Oil COLLED PRESSED

Vit B-Complex, ACNE Vitamins(eliminates breakout by reducing the secretion of oil in our body) PM me about this

For my face it was an exfoliant and have used it for almost five years now. It took 15 years off my appearance in the first 3 months, buffed off my crow's feet and reduced even big wrinkles a lot. So far it's the best quality and value I've found. If you find a better one, please post it for me. This is really my only beauty secret.

Blessings;

Serina

:cheer2:

thanks for sharing that serena....i'm want to try that out now!

it's too soon to say, but i have worn sunscreen everyday since my teens and i turn 27 this month, and my skin looks a lot younger than 27.

i do glycolic peels at 35% once or twice a month, and it really improves my skin tone. i think that is my secret that is visable.

and vacation! we all look great coming back from vacation i think!

Jessica;

Yes you are quite correct to protect yourself from the sun. When you look at that microdermabrasion website, you'll find a lot of tips and cool free medical information. Most people peg me at about 32 and I'm 46, so it pays to take care of ourselves.

Serina

Juice Beauty blemish control serum!

Gives me a glow, makes my face softer, clears acne and the acne marks. Its a keeper.

Sleep, daily aerobic exercise [This means sweating, and a LOT], taking the time to properly cleanse and massage my face, gentle skincare [My ideals, which I've found after years of trial and error], clean hair, clean pillowcases, lots of water, healthy food, and never neglecting my skin, ever. This guarantees flawless skin, when maintained, without fail.

Latest posts

Back