What Saved Your Skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I second that A&D is a staple for anything dry skin related especially if you do THC chemical peels.

I also LOVE DHC oil cleanser.

Epidermx Camilla oil combined with vitamine E and emu just before bed.

my vitamin e oil isnt sticky..it's like a serum. i was at the store today and saw that one was sticky when i opened it though...hmm..it was by the same brand too, jason, and was just a smaller bottle.

I had acne pretty bad from 18 to 20, A Derm. gave me a rx for Plexion Sts Cream, it changed my skin to awesome! Use it morning and night!

was just looking through and i thought id mentioned kycuri.com. its a small website all about skin care. the skincare tips and diet helped me alot.

Diacneal by Avene

Dr Hauschka's Normalizing Oil and Face Wash

Regenerating Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 by Simple

Using a milder cleanser (switched from Clinique soap to Decleor cleansing milk), always moisturising, avoiding perfume on my skin and staying out of the tanning beds.

a good thick moisturizing cream my skin was dry and peeling and hyperpigmenting. once i started a regular moisturizing regime, everything was fixed and my skin looks great!

i sed clean and clear for a while and my skin was good..

i wanna try spectrogel....

I sufferd with adult acne for about a year. Working in cosmetics, it was absolutely unacceptable for me to have this problem. I tried Retin A and found it extremely drying and uncomfortable. I tried everything you could buy over the counter too. The one product that saved my skin and my job was Differin Cream. It cleared my skin in less than a month and I have no scars. I only get maybe one pimple here and there around my period. My friends and my dermatologist said I should be the poster girl for Differin because it gave me such amazing results in such a short time.

You won't believe it, but lemon juice! It got rid of the little brown spots left behind and dries up my pimples quick while lightening them. It's awesome. It's the only thing I put on my face now.

For my hands, cocoa butter has really helped. I get hangnails fairly easily, and it really helps with that.

Latest posts

Back