What Saved Your Skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Atmosphere tea tree oil face wash, and I use regular tea tree oil as a wpot treatment

Seeing a dermatologist

Neostrata Toning solution with 2% clindamycin

Benzoyl Peroxide with 2% clindamycin

Glycolic Acid at least 8%

Pond's Cold Cream

mineral make up. i'm starting to think i don't have acne prone skin anymore since using mmu my skin has cleared up. it's only been two weeks and it was just that time of the month and there has been some late nights with lots of alcohol - and still my skin is just transformed:)

Drinking water w/ aloe vera juice

Sunscreen

Mary Kay Timewise cleanser, moisturizer, and eye cream

Mary Kay Micro-dermabrasion

Olive Oil

Mineral Makeup

I think my skin kind of saved itself, but I'd like to think using a higher quality cleanser and moisturizer helped as well. Now, my new favorite skincare tool is my face brush. It exfoliates my skin and leaves it soft, even, and glowy.

NOTHING...i still hate my skin, no matter what i do i always have dry patches and acne, but an oily t-zone

Stopped using that lousy Proactive, which burned my face and gave me some red spots that still haven't gone away.

Now, I use the following, which has vastly improved my skin.

Sea Breeze Cream Cleanser

Cetaphil Cleanser

Ponds Cold Cream

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

Sometimes I use Vaseline at night and also love that

Creme de la Mer has done it for me !!! Bloomin' pricey, but my combo/oily skin has normalised since using it. My skin's never behaved so well!!

Proactiv. It doesn't work as well as it used to, and I don't use it exclusively anymore, but it did/does get rid if the cystic acne I was battling.

Mineral makeup really improved my skin, although I still occassionaly use liquid foundation.

i think the best things are: started to use spf 15 moisturizer daily and have stuck w/cetaphil cleanser for almost a year (my skin was irritated from always switching brands)

Back