What side do you see?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no one can see that Grace
wink.gif
(I think)

I write how I actually speak. The only discrepancy is when I cuss aloud *ahem* in real life. Here, I try to not use those words at all, or alter the spelling of them so as not to offend the sensibility of readers.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wonder how people perceive me on MUT? I wonder if I am different in real life than I am in MUT? do you think that you are the same here as you are in real life? I am more extroverted IRL. Here, not so much because I don't like to disclose too much when I am not with people I know well. So i am definitely much more cautious here, that's all.

I'm probably more true to myself here than in real life. I tell you guys things I don't tell friends and family. It's weird because it is a public site, but I feel safer telling my private life to some MUTers.

Hey Marisol.....Am I the same IRL as on MUTlife?

I think I may come on too strong and perhaps I may seem like a B%$@

But I'm actually not and a lot of people assume that I am and dislike me before getting to know me

I don't act differently online

aww Ricci I dont think you come across as a *****!

this thread is interesting.. I've never felt censored on MUT, but my views are pretty boring and conservative I think, LOL

LOl I know ..some do some dont ..thats internet life as we know it lol

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif aww Ricci I dont think you come across as a *****!
this thread is interesting.. I've never felt censored on MUT, but my views are pretty boring and conservative I think, LOL

Back