Whats the best mascara you've ever used??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are so so many good and bad mascaras!

YSL Faux Cils ~ Volume, length looks like fake lashes (perfection in a tube)

Dior Show~ Lots of volume-bit clumpy always smudges on my top brow bugs me!

Lancome Definicils~Volume and Length works unreal with Cils Booster!

Precriptives False Eyelashes~ Excellent thickening volume.

I personally would like to try MAC Plushlash I may go and buy that one today.

I'll hafta say my Maybelline Volum Express. I bought a bunch of them a while ago, cuz they do alot for my lashes.

I really like Maybelline Great Lash. I think it has really nice volume, curl, and length, I think its a really good drugstore mascara.
smile.gif

Ok... this is brand spanking new on the market, but it is in the new Sephora catalouge and it is called TexasLash by Cargo and it is awesome. It is full volume, but is not drying and doesn't flake or anything. I have been using it on some shoots lately and it is insane. Hardly have to retouch and doesn't look clumpy/spidery looking at all! I highly recommend, go try it on 1 eye at sephora and compare to what you love... you may have to switch like me!

Maybelline XXL waterproof. Wore it during my half marathon races (so I look good in the race pictures
wink.gif
).

I have long eyelashes, but they are not very thick. Avon Extreme Volume, Max Factor 2000 Calorie and Bourjois Volume Glamour worked best form me.

Too Faced Lash Injection. I've tried others on recommendation on here. Especially the drug store brands. Ew. I cant stand mascara that isnt waterproof. Ugh.

I love the Too Faced Lash Injection. Makes my lashes look super long. And really binds the false lashes to my own to make them look more natural.

Back