Whats the best mascara you've ever used??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to tell you about my pleasant find - Korean mascara. I ordered the mascara on the site  koreakos.com. Very good quality mascara! It is not showered, is not imprinted on the eyelid, moisture resistant and grease resistant. With her your makeup from morning to night will be perfect. It separates well and lengthens the cilia, gives volume. But personally, I lack a little more rigid fixation and twisting, as my eyelashes like to be confused. I recommend to pay attention to this mascara!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m really loving L’OREAL lash paradise. They had a 3 pack at Costco recently for $17.99! I’ve tried all the expensive brands and this is one of the best drugstore mascaras I’ve tried. Good luck!

I love UD Cannonball and have totally justified the price to myself. I ugly-cried the other day and that stuff just did not budge.

I used to love max factor ones and some of the L'Oreal ones, but the formula has either chsnged, or my lashes just need more now. They've gotten shorter with age, and my swollen eyelids hide a bit of the length under the swelling. Recently bought L'Oreal Miss Manga and find it very impressive. No fallout, nice lift, lots of volume and length. Not clumpy imo. Easy to remove. Naked eye in second pic for comparison. 

IMG_20190512_221625.jpg

IMG_20190512_224505.jpg

Definitely the clear mascara! It looks very natural and doesn't smash around eyes. Maybelline New York is always my first choice, but here's the list of very good ones. They are not expensive and do the great job.

Back