What's the weirdest thing you like eating?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to dip choco chip cookies in runny guacamole, I eat lemons (no sugar, just plain lemons, hmmm I think thats about it for the weirdness, I'm just really specific on how I like my food (like if I have scrambled eggs they HAVE to have shredded cheese on it, not melted though, or, my meat has to be extremely well done)

I'm REALLY picky with food, it's like I can zero in on anything thats wrong or gross with it (especially meats) so that whole chewing the cartilage thing is DISGUSTING to me! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i dont think i really eat anything weird, except i have ketchup with pretty much everything

LOOL!

In Mexico people like eating weird stuff ( i am from Mexico ) and in the city where i used to live cow's brain tacos are really popular....and good lol

both times i was pregnant, i would spread a bit of peanut butter on some wheat thins crackers and topped it with a dab of tuna fish....even i know its gross sounding, but at the time it tasted SO good!! i havent eaten it since......the weirdest thing i eat now i guess would be for breakfast i like to mix the things on my plate together, scrambled eggs/grits/bacon

Yep my brother lived in south Texas and Mexico for years and needless to say my Mom will not eat anything he cooks. :laughing:

Don't worry... Guacamole is made with avocado, right? Here in brazil we eat avocados as a fruit, with milk and sugar, or even pure... So it's kinda common to see on parties desserts made with chocolate and avocado

Weirdest... I don't eat really strange things, i think; unless you count that i hate ketchup and love mayo!

Pizza with ketchup is the way we eat in Brazil too! With mayo and mustard also.

Ostrich steak is good. I had it at a resturant , it's like a filet mignion with no fat. I also eat venison and bison.

Mmm.. venison! That's good stuff.

I don't know if I eat anything too weird..

I do put pepper in my ketchup, and I could eat an entire jar of pickled okra!

Back