What's the weirdest thing you like eating?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do this as well. Ketchup and ranch are two of the best things ever created. :lovelovee:

i put hot sauce on just about everything i eat. and most people think its weird. and i use ketchup on quite a bit of my foods.

i use ranch on a ton of stuff too.

ive decided just now that i really like my condiments.

i take potato chips and crush them up [not completely crush but crush them down to smaller sizes] and put them in a bowl with a ton of ketchup and mix it up and eat it with a fork or spoon.

I can't think of anything weird. I am weird about what I will eat. :rolleyess: Something I do really like, that I understand alot of people don't like, are black olives. I can open a can, put them in a bowl and just eat them one after the other. :smilehappyyes:

Hm, that's not too weird, i like eating refried beans with lemon juice lol

Well.....LOADS of soy bacon and ham, on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with toasted bread and lots of salt- a veggie variation on Elvis's fools gold sandwich. Soooooo gooood.

Yay Ketchup 4-life! Love it with cheese and frenchtoasts!!! *yummy* My cousin eats ketchup with pancakes...quite good :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The weirdest and most discusting thing I've eaten must be chicken liver...eww..never again.

OK now that's kinda nasty:laughing:

But I guess thw only weird thing I have eaten is cream cheese on toast. Which is nothing compared to what you guys eat.

I eat cream cheese on toast..but um I sprinkle sugar on it & I wont eat cream cheese any other way.

I dip strawberries in milk then in sugar.(my whole family does that)

If I don't have any bacon..I'll take bacon bits and miracle whip and make what my mom calls a "ghetto BLT" minus the tomato because I hate them.

I eat spam!I love spam!!!

I put A-1 steak sauce on: burgers,fries,salad,baked potatoes,mashed potatoes,steak of course,barbecue & any vegetables.

Oh these you have to try:

I get nice steamy hot buttery popcorn and put lots of chocolate chips & sometimes peanut butter chips in it..Mmm the combination of flavors is awesome!

And Sour Cream & Onion chips dipped in vanilla (or any other flavor) Ice cream!

Don't know if this is wierd or not but no one I know likes to eat cooked spinach with butter and apple cider vineagar.. Don't know where I picked it up but It's yummmmyyy!! Lol

Ohhhh and I have been known to take a large tablespoon of dark unsulfured mollassas and just eat it... Whne I'm baking gingerbread cookies.. And can't wait.. Hehe

Karren

I know this is gross, but I like fried liver and onions with ketchup, I like Wendy's Fries and Chicken nuggets dipped in Frosty.

I don't do the butter with spinach. I remember when I was dating my husband his Mom was fixing spinach and poured cooking oil in the pan with it, I about died. :sleepyhead: She ruined a perfectly good veggie.

My Grandparents made all of their kids take a tablespoon of molasses a day for good health.

The only time I get weird cravings is around that time of the month. I crave mainly salt and sugary stuff. I love to eat sour cream & onion potato chips and wash it down with chocolate milk, but only at that time of the month, lol.

I dip french fries dipped in ice cream. And i also make cheese trays and i'll dip chunks on cheddar or pepper jack cheese into cheese whiz or cream cheese, lol. Cheese on cheese!

Back