What's the weirdest thing you like eating?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i didnt want to eat that pigeon brain ...

i was really young when my uncle taught me that he said it tasted realy good and i didnt know it was a disgusting thing to do so i ate it and it taste like NTH in the world u can find. u all should try it once u d like it. it doesnt look like a brain anyways.

we eat pig brains too okej not me coz its too big and id un think it taste nice .

cow brains? no... even bigger . in tacos? no way no way ... that ruins my love for tacos~!

I like eating the peanut butter cookies from subway and I always get red wine vinegarette for my sandwich and one day I jus decided that I was going to find out how it tastes to dip my cookie in it and it was actually good.

I totally thought I was the only one who loved peanut butter and bologna! I don't make a sandwich though. I'll just spread slices of bologna and roll them up. Mmmm...

Besides that, I like ketchup on strawberries, peanut butter spread on velveeta cheese slices, and I love pickled pigs' feet. Mmm...although I think that's more of just a southern thing in general.

I love having a toasted bagel with avocado (sprinkled with some salt..) for breakfast...

i dont know bout me..i cnat think anything thats weird..hahah but my boyfriend eats spaghetti with mayonaise..hahah i was disgusted at first but he made me try it..and not bad after all...hahah:wink:

omg pigeon brain LOL

i think my weirdest thing is marmite - everyone i know hates it. i really like it on a toasted bacon and tomato sandwich. when I don't want to cook supper i love a plate of pickles, cheese, olives, oysters, liver pate and crackers. my bf says it all stinks up the house and he makes funny faces when I eat a plate like that

Sometimes I enjoy a shot of soy sauce.. :eek2:

And I like to dip my fries in a mix of ketchup and mayo..

and I'm also really obsessed with pickles..

i dont eat anything weird...but my dad likes to eat grapes with cottage cheese...so yucky:vogel:

I haven't tried ketchup and mayo, but i like my fries with a mix of ranch and ketchup.

i eat spaghetti with ketchup. i seriously cant stomach spaghetti with out it!

oh and hot cheetos with cream cheeze!!! i want it now cuz i posted something about it last night too!!

look what you guys have done. now i have to have it by tomorrow or ill go crazy cuz after monday night its passover and i wont be able to have cheetos ahhhhhhhhhh

Back