What's your biggest weakness??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foundations!

lately its tinted moisturizers
biggrin.gif

but im thinking about making my own TM's!

Probably eyeshadows... I'll look at that more often. I don't buy things on the spot though.

Lip gloss! I think I have over 20 of them....10 or so wouldn't be so bad but I have some sitting from 3 years ago I hardly touch.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't buy things on the spot though. You're so good!! I'm totally an impulse buyer!!

I'd have to say lipglosses and mascara, those seem to be the 2 things that I just keep buying more of.

that would have to be eyeshadow. i buy them the most...but i havent bought any in a while. i want to attack the collection i already have first.

i forgot to mention hair products if that is allowed? you no, with everyone meaning make up I guess.

Foundation, with all the adverts and everything, ill splash on that, its too easy. Who doesnt want flawless skin

Makeup in general
wink.gif
But seriously, eyeshadows and pigment samples are what I really can't resist!!!

eyeshadows and pigments and generally green eyeshadows. I love all shades of greens.

Everything and anything- i am a complete random and compulsive makeup shopper and will pick up things to the very end.. You know the impulse display at the front of the Sephora line? That was made for people like me.

When the guilt sets in for too many eye shadows, I move onto lipstick, then on to eyeliners..etc.

My only way to not spend, is to not go.

Lipgloss! I always seem to gravitate towards pinks so I have tons that look alike. lol

With make ip is eye shadows, ever since I've had my ears pierced last year I have been buying earrings, I have more than I can hope to wear.

Back