What's your biggest weakness??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by msmegz /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lipgloss! I always seem to gravitate towards pinks so I have tons that look alike. lol I'm the same way...I have a bunch of pinks and nudes that look very similar, but I keep buying
smile.gif

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif You know the impulse display at the front of the Sephora line? That was made for people like me. OMG, that gets me everytime too! Your whole post made me LOL! I used to be like that, but I'm behaving lately. Well... not quite...now I'm on an OPI polish kick.

Foundation! Only one face, but so many foundations...at least that's what my BF says about it.

eyeshadows because there are never 2 colours that are the same! and mascara.. determined to find the perfect one for me!

Truthfully, I could never have too much of anything on the makeup front.

And like many of you, I am sure, shoes and jewelry!!!!!!!

I have two weaknesses, lip gloss and eye shadow! I love MAC for both, I'm trying to stay loyal to my no buy though
frown.gif

Definitely eyeshadows! I have way too many, but having a big collection gives you so many more options!

Lipgloss (I have a ton of them at home) and mineral makeup (foundation, eyeshadows, blushes, etc.). As, I absolutely have more mineral makeup at home than I know what to do with!

Eyeliners and Mascaras.. I have a half dozen of each of them. I think I'm addicted to eyeliners because there are too many damn colors I have to get each one
smile.gif

Eyeshadow! I seem to buy them all the time and when it comes to putting my make-up on I don't seem to have that many I actually use lol And the thing I am most guilty of is buying blue eyeshadows even though no blue eyeshadow I have ever bought has suited me. I still fall into the trap of 'Oh that's a nice blue!' and buying it and getting home and going "Why did I buy that? I can't wear blues!"

I dont wear a lot of make-up

except eye make-up, you can almost call me kim kardashian in season 1 of her show :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have many shades of kohl and liners, still looking for a perfect waterproof kohl...

And no matter how many shades of brown/gold/champagne eyeshadow I have I still keep buying new ones over and over

Bronzers are also a big no no for me in the make-up department...

I have to many to ever get trough in a lifetime but I dont really care...still have to find the perfect one

Back