What's your biggest weakness??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it's lip balms and lip glosses. I have enough to last me 2 lifetimes, and yet I can't help buying more.

Oh my gosh it is SOOO good to see there are others out there who share my weakness! I have SO many eye shadows it's just disgusting. I would be willing to bet I have at LEAST 100 eye shadows (I should count them someday)--I could probably have my car paid off with that money.

I love lip glosses too, and right now I"m hooked on the Mac SlimShines. I have at least 4 in my purse, a bunch in my desk drawer, and several more scattered other places. And the funny thing is, I hardly ever remember to actually PUT it on. But I feel the need to have them!

eyeshadows for sure, but Green eyeshadow is my total downfall. I have entirely too many greens! I am wearing green today, as a matter of fact!

Green is Great!

Lipsticks... I have all the L'oreal Colour Riche numers i have in my Blackberry so I know if I have it or not...

I used to be obsessed with buying eyeshadows but I have so many now that I tend not to bother so much. I occassionally get tempted by certain colours and then realise I already have something really similar at home anyway.

Right now I've got a bit of a thing for buying lip glosses. The stupid thing is that I always tend to buy similar shades. Usually pale pinks. I'm not really a fun of bold lip colours. They seem to look great on other people but I don't think I can carry them off.

I buy more blushes than anything. Lipglosses always look the same to me, or I'm afraid that it'll be too sheer or not what I expected.

my biggest weakness: powder blush

i just can't live without blush. for me, there would be no point in wearing makeup without wearing a little bit of blush. blush just completes the look.

wow I guess Im the only one here thats an eyelash junkie lol!!!!weird huh!!!
smile.gif

Eyeliner! Liquid or pencil, I'm still obsessed

Sadly looking for a new foundation .... that kind of obsession is harder on my wallet than eyeliners!

pigments,anything mineral related - probably eyeshadow/liner

and MASCARA!

oh the money i've wasted..

Back