What's your most recent makeup purchase?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to stock up on my cinema secrets foundation, Since its the best foundation in the whole wide world! And just bought a bunch of nyx eyeshadows has just as good pigmentation as macs eyeshadows if not better!

Giorgio Armani Matte Foundation #4 (too dark for me so mad because I had to order online!)

Mac Bronze e/s (love!)

Revlon Just Bitten Stain in Blood Orange & Plum Wicked

First post...hi, all! Just bought Estee Lauder's Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Stain,and it's awesome. Much, much better than its Smashbox counterpart- less sticky, longer lasting, nicer gloss top coat. Only two shades, though, and one of them is very similar to Benetint.

most recent haul:MAC Viva Glam 6 Lips. I've been looking for this everywhere since its sold out here. Finally got my hands on it today. Prestige eyeliners in a bunch of colours (very good, but doesnt last THAT long on my waterline which is what I was looking for), benefit eyebright (its ok, doesnt make too much of a difference on me).

And that signals the beginning of my first (semi) no-buy!! lol

olay regenerist face serum, perfecting creme, and spf 15.

trial sizes-i figured why not?

bare minerals escentuals foundation powder and three bare escentuals loose eyeshadows colors in Nude beach, In the buff and Precious

i also got the bare escentuals mascara, its ok a little light for my taste (not thick enough)

the eyeshadows are great but im not so sure how im diggin the face powder
sleepyhead.gif

you can tell i went on a qvc splurge hehe

Just received in the mail today Pure Luxe shadows and eraser. Can't wait to try them.

i went to the mac barbie event on saturday and ended up getting waaaay too much stuff....a new plushglass in pretty plush, carbon and pink frost eyeshadows, a blushbaby blush, one of those eyeshadow powder duos....and i love everything! i would definately recommend the plushglass to anyone with sensitive lips, it doesn't sting or irritate them at all.

Hi all

I went to get my eyelashes tinted, first time, and walked into the cosmetics section of one of our major department stores, thinking of buying some MAC eye shadow. No MAC counter but came accross Model co. checked it out, had a trial application looked great,and brought 3 of their eye shadows.

Has anybody else used their products
fragez.gif

I have got to stop going near makeup counters, as I`m getting hooked
icon_exclaim.gif
icon_exclaim.gif

My most recent are:

* platinum (mac)

* Anti establishment (mac)

* sprout refill (mac)

* a white e/l (dont remember the brand name)

* mascara (revlon)

* lipgloss (revlon, maybelline,and rimmel)

thats about it i think..

Physicians Formula Baked Bronzing & Shimmery face powder in Baked Tan

Flirt Feather Dust-her brush

bought some eyeshadow from clinique ... chocolate..I think was the name cant remember now.. LOL

Back