What's your most recent makeup purchase?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, so embarassing:

Occmakeup Primer, Tarred (black) and Feathered (white) lip balms

MUFE Duo Mat in 200 and 201, and Mat Velvet in 25, Bliss Steep Clean cleanser plus a couple of Serious Skin Care masks, a Sally Hansen lip gloss on sale for 98 cents, plust two L'Oreal lip liners on sale for 68 cents. There's probably more, but that's all that comes to mind...

the new lipsticks from benefit, one with each of the different ladies' faces on the tube (yes i did buy them for the cases!)...from sephora online

On Friday I purchased the entire Mary Kay Timewise skin care line with extra eye and wrinkle fighters and foundation and powder.

this week i bought two mac eye pallets back up if softwash grey pigments fab blush,naked you msf and the silverette striptease traincase from mac(which im still waiting for in the mail)

Max Factor MasterpieceMAX mascara, wanted to try it out
smile.gif

victoria's secret beauty rush luminous eyeshadows. wrote a product reiew on them. check it out!

Mally's liquid lipstick (2)

Mally's concealer

Mally's smokey eye kit

False eyelashes

Smashbox eyeshadow trio, eyeliner, lipstick and gloss and blush

Laura Hutton tinted moisturizer

Now someone help me stop spending..........cause i'm eyeballing the NYX site :-(

revlon quad illuminating eyeshadow palette

max factor silk gloss creme caramel

l'oreal lipstick accord naturels for brunettes

My last purchase was yesterday and I bought the Revlon Liquid Eyeshadow in Bronze Bomber, I also purchased some pink lipgloss from by Nicka as well as 2 eyeshadow palettes by Nicka as well, they were cheap but pretty and they had great color.

just bought 2 eyeshadows from clinique (sage and key lime)never bought these colors before, and one lipstick..

a yellowish green from sephora (pearl n°3). the new e/s are definitely better than the old ones, but i might buy a mac or other highly pigmented e/s anyway.

Back