What's Your Status?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by skinbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif When I wanted him to pick me up in a place, there are times that he would refuse... Originally Posted by skinbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmmm what do you mean about meeting me where I want...? Sorry...I was thinking he'd have to meet you there if you want to be picked up in a place...
But I guess you do realize what game you are playing with him. You're trying to get him to concede that you are alpha in the relationship. It may be appealing at the beginning that you can get a man to follow you around like a puppy but as you move on, you'll just find that he is weak and incapable because you've killed everything you previously liked about this individual when you turned him into a golem.

Very happily engaged. We have been together since May of 2009, moved in together September 2009 and got engaged December 2009. We will be getting married October 15th.

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very happily engaged. We have been together since May of 2009, moved in together September 2009 and got engaged December 2009. We will be getting married October 15th. WoW! congratulations!

In a relationship. Itll be 5 years on Valentines Day. Hes my rock and a wonderful father to our beautiful little girl!

In a relationship and hopeful it will continue to be as healthy as it already is! I love my boyfriend.

I am in a relationship. We've been together for just 1 1/5 years, but it seems like so much longer
smile.gif
(that's a good thing by the way haha)

This post simply asks 'whats your status' not 'bring your status drama here' your posts have been deleted, please refrain from doing mess like that

Sorry about that Luce...

I'm single, been single for over a year and a half, in fact, I don't know that I can even imagine being in a relationship now
smile.gif

In a relationship...been with my wonderful boyfriend for just about 3 years...we've been living together for a year now =)

Hopefully, the ring is coming soon
smile.gif

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif WoW! congratulations! Thanks so much divadoll!

Married to Mr. MakeupTalk (can there be a Mr. MakeupTalk? ha-ha), Tony for 12.5 years now
smile.gif

Back