What's Your Status?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by coffeegal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In a relationship...been with my wonderful boyfriend for just about 3 years...we've been living together for a year now =)

Hopefully, the ring is coming soon
smile.gif
Engaged
smile.gif

well from my experience with relationships.. if you have to think about it, and it's stressing you out. then obviously something's the matter.

always listen to your gut
smile.gif
or you could be getting paranoid lol, which sometimes happens when you break up with someone and get back together.

what do u mean he's not proving his love -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i'd say just give it time and see how it goes. good luck ^^

oh and to answer this post. i am single haha 

Originally Posted by skinbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi..been wondering..How can you say that you're in a serious relationship? How would you know if he/she is really into you and just/only into you? I don't know if this is already off topic but i keep on thinking about it these days...

I'm in a relationship right now..we used to be ex but we're back together. I just got him back because I told him so, and he's ok with it(being together again). How would you feel if he's just telling you that he loves you but seems like he's not doing anything to prove it. I'm going nuts about it already...

Happily married for a little over 2 years. Moved across the ocean from Tampa, Florida to Romania in 2008 to be with my husband
smile.gif

Single
smile.gif
My love life this year has been a bit of a rollercoaster.....still kissing frogs, one day my prince will come! lol

Recently single.  Well, it's been three and a half months but it still feels recent.  We were together a long time and were engaged.

Back