Whats your type?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks, I'm a complete sucker for well cared for, long hair. I don't know what it is about long hair on men but I LOVE it (ok, there's SOME very nice aspects of it but if I get into those this will end up x rated). I like them slender but with a bit of meat on their bones. Darker skin, dark well defined features. Think the sexy islander look. A slender waist leading up to broad shoulders. Oh and a nice butt. A bit of a bubble butt on a guy is the cutest thing, I really don't like guys that lack butt. What am I supposed to grab onto?!
rotfl.gif
Expressive eyes and graceful hands that are used A LOT. I love very animated people in general.

Personality.... I USE to go for the darker tortured souls that had a lot of issues but thankfully I learned my lesson. Now, they have to be really funny. He has to be able to cheer me up when I'm being too serious, but let me cry on his shoulder when I really need it. Very outgoing. Very blunt and snarky, think East Coast attitude. Creative in some sense of the word, passionate and willing to randomly try new things at the drop of a hat. Oh and a complete and total geek. I have a serious girl hard on for geeks.
glasses.gif

Back