Whats your type?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend to fall for guys with dark hair, glasses, bushy eye brows (yeah, I know it sounds weird), and who're not too tall. I'm only 5 ft 2 so I feel lost standing next to someone being 6 ft 5 or more, and I don't like the skinny and/or muscular type either - I prefer the comfy teddy-bear type: I'd pick Mark Ruffalo any time over Brad Pitt. And I seek well-formed hands, just like teeth they're so important to me (don't care for ass or abs *lol*).

As far as personality is concerned, I like witty guys who don't take themselves too seriously but who are nevertheless ambitious and know where they want to be going in their life. It's ok if he focuses on his career. I like a guy to be smart and clever, and to be able to appreciate music, theatre, art and literature, and also to discuss all these. And I prefer the quiet and introvert type ...

Hmmm...

- tall (over 6 ft if possible)

- VERY muscular (pecs, six-pack, thighs, the works!)

- dark curly hair

- green , grey or grey-green eyes

- dramatic square jawline

- strong, square hands

- tanned

- nice smile

- sweet personality

- can crack a joke and tell a story

- can look good in both a tuxedo and shredded, ancient jeans and t-shirt

- intelligent

- macho

- hygienic (SPRAY YOUR PITS AND WASH YOUR BITS, FELLAS!)

- treats me with respect and not as a piece of meat/ "her indoors"

- likes animals and kids

- bit of a pervert
saevil.gif

- quirky

- can embarass himself in public without getting hung up about it

- can look after himself without mooching off me

- doesn't try to make me into something i'm not

- is confident in himself and his own lifestyle

... any wonder I'm still single? o_O

I don't really have a type, I guess. All of my friends are guys, and I find them all attractive in their own way. I guess for me personality is the key. I like guys who are funny and free-spirited. I like a guy who will treat me with respect, but not some one who treats me like I'm fragile. I like some one who takes care of themself, but not a fitness buff who makes me feel bad for splurging. I can't stand guys who make me feel guilty for dropping out of university, but I don't mind it when they encourage me to go back (which I will be doing).

I find all shapes attractive, I guess the only thing is I like a guy to be taller than me. Being 5'4" that's pretty easy
smile.gif

Usually partners who are somewhat punk (but not really in attitude just in dress). For them to be taller than me is the only real physical requirement I have.

But then again, I love clean-cut guys too. Oops. LOL

Im most attracted to what I call the "sexy professor" type. Slender but athleticly built, soft spoken but friendly, polite, highly intelligent, honest, great sense of humor, dresses nicely with a bonus if they look great in a sweater, low drama, passionate and goal oriented. I also like dark haired men almost exclusively. Im actually not very physically attracted to overly muscle-bound "manly men".

Thankfully my husband fits all these!
love5.gif

Personality wise - I like funny, smart, and a kinda old-fashioned.

Physically- dark hair & eyes... athletic, but not necessarily really muscular.

I have a few "types", I guess. Really, I prefer getting to know people and then developing feelings, rather than having a huge shopping list of goods and bads.

Regardless of type, most guys I go for are at about 5-10 years older than me. No idea why, it just happens that way. Sense of humor is extremely important. Intelligence.

I love intense eyes, regardless of color. I love guys that are really interested and excited about their lives, hobbies, jobs, etc. I prefer they have more going on than just drinking beer and watching sports.
biggrin.gif

Accents, I like. And *definitely* guys that smell good. Yum.

the Face :

its the first thing that attract me

handsome manly face

or handsome cute face<< better

i don't care about the body alote

just 2 be normal (not giant nor shorty, not buff nor thin)

hair >> prefer a silky hair LoL...

My type is.... my husband! It wasn't always that way before I met him, but now, I don't really think about another.
biggrin.gif

I like clean cut, tall, manly looking guys that can grow a beard, but prefer to shave it.... some guys I know still can't grow facial hair. Short hair, NO long hair! I like natural eyebrows, NO plucking, it's too obvious around me. Squarish face, at least a defined jaw, I'm not a fan of pointy chinned guys. Pretty eyes... well as long as they aren't boring. I like him to smile, but be able to kick anyone's a** if he had to.

Big arms and chest and stomach, not fat, but bigger boned and not stick skinny. I like a little belly fat, or a slight six pack, big hands are hot, thick legs are sOoOo hot, I can't stand chicken legs.

I like hair on their chest, it's so hot to play with, or just touch, and some hair on their arms, not a lot, but not like a 12 year old boy, ya know? I like big butts too, it's hard to explain, I don't really care for them, but it's weird if a guy is flat back there...

As for personality, loves to hold me and look at me. That's all I ask for. I'll take care of the rest.

yeh! i like guys wt dark features mainly. Sexy intense eyes, wt dark eyebrows(woooh) just sets me off! i dun really mind abt his body, as long he s not thinner than me! n ooh, he has to be tall, at least 6'1 as i m like 5'8! When it comes to personality he has to have fabtastic sense of humor, outgoing, humble.. if anyone is familiar wt the character of "Luke" in the Shopaholic series by sophie kinsella, they'd know what i m talking abt.. lol!

adding on... he has to smell darn good, gud sense in fashion, has tht bad boy beahvious going on but not really showing..??

I like guys with dark features in everything ( colour, hair, eyebrows).I like guyz who are darker than me of coz, taller than me, broad shoulders, slightly sparsely haired on chest & on other parts (not the gorilla type lolz!),and im a sucker for ruffled & out of bed hairstyle and a goatee!Smelling gud is a must must for me no matter what, nice breath.. I wouldn't be bothered if he's not the 6 pack ab-ed, as long as he knows how to play it right.My fiance is fairer than me and bit skinny due to recent lost weight ( He's 183 cm bt 6'1 and weighs 70 kg).He has a very nice lips and cute set of teeths! Other things yet to discover hehe..

I like guys with dark hair and light eyes. Tatoos. Medium build, funny, outgoing,sensitive, NICE.Oh, and good smelling.....

I like guys who are dark skinned, ...nice smile, teeth brushed everyday (lol), taller than me but not too tall since im a short ass (5'1!), and a guy who looks like a man....hate skinny guys!!!! he has to be outgoing, one who loves to travel around the world, listens, gives me the attention i need (i love attention from my man!)....honest, respectful...

I've always had a certain taste for guys but the ones who I've spoken/been with have not followed that at all - so weird, haha. Goes to show personality does it for me.

I can get past certain physical traits that might not really turn me on at first.

But their smile does it for me - I love it when a guy is forever smiling and in a good mood. Real pretty eyes is definitely a plus. I prefer brunettes and someone taller than me.

Short hair, nice teeth, good hygiene - smells good but ugh on guys who put hella cologne on. I hate that!

Personality wise - I heart goofy, funny, witty guys. Those create the best times ever. Also smart - not extremely intelligent... just enough where I can learn from them. Sweet and romantic and a good listener who gives advice and tries to comfort you when you're down. Sigh*

I'm 5'2" an for some reason have never had a BF under 6'! My tall friends would like to kill me, haha. I'm really not a fan of muscles or overly masculine types... tall and slim is hot to me, some tattoos are piercings are wonderful too. I love lips, a sweet smile kills me, and oddly long spidery fingers are one of my favorite things.

Personality wise I like unique guys who are trying to paint or play guitar in their spare time, not watch sports. Someone laid back and calm of mind is a must, I don't like aggressive guys or angry drunks.

i go for ...... liars, players, cheaters and just general w*nkers! hehe just kidding. im not bitter really. ahem.

i like tall men, not ridiculously tall but about the 6ft mark, with dark hair and i always go for kinda pretty boy types - like the look like they've just walked out of a boyband audition! personality wise i need to feel like i'm completely adored and worshipped and i need a lot of attention, but not a total sap. hes gotta be able to hold his own in an arguement and stand up to me when im just being a bit stupid about something. and he has to be completely unconditional and supportive.

so i dont want much really! ;-)

Back