Whats your type?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by iPex /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, I am a guy. So my type of girl is pretty, conceited, rich and hyper. They make the best lovers, in my opinion. Mmm. LMAO! That's great!

Man

5'11 to 6'3"

medium build

flat abs

toned muscles

tight tush

big feet and hands

dark hair

dark eyes

fair skin

no facial hair

athletic

yummy

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh and I can´t believe I forgot this: I love the cuts some guys have from the side of their stomach down to their groin (if I explained it right). My bf has those and I am still fascinated by them (back in the days when I played with Barbies I was always fascinated by Ken´s cuts LOL) I think there are some muscles that define those, called apollos loins or something (or maybe its the exercise that defines those that are called apollos loins??) lol anyway I luuurvve those too, top of my list for sexy traits in a guy..that and the hair that runs down from their stomach to the groin - so hot!
love5.gif

well obviously its my fiance
laughing.gif
Its hard for me to poinpoint exactly what my type used to be coz so much stuff was involved in whether any of the relationships lasted at all.

I did have some criteria though when I was dating, it was always important to me to make sure that when I hugged him tight my arms did NOT cross and wrap back around myself. ie my man MUST be bigger than me by a fair bit, and if he's that way from cranking iron then bonus for me. When I was really young I dated a skinny guy and I swear he got skinnier. OMG i couldn't TAKE it!

Well I really havent been looking for quie some time now...I like

Short girl , san 5' tal, 120Lb range give or take,
ven.gif
knows what she wants, caring , helpfull, loving......
kopfkratz.gif

HEY! !!!! THATS MY WIFE!!!!!!
flowers.gif

7b.gif

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well I really havent been looking for quie some time now...I like Short girl , san 5' tal, 120Lb range give or take,
ven.gif
knows what she wants, caring , helpfull, loving......
kopfkratz.gif

HEY! !!!! THATS MY WIFE!!!!!!
flowers.gif

7b.gif

Oh, I love it. I'm such a sucker for romance..
vogel.gif

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif ah and also i don't like guys who are thinner/smaller than me ... ditto
smile.gif
and also shorter than me. i cannot be with short guys. have to be at least 6 feet tall. um I LOVE guys with goatees.

I guess my type would be that cliche........ tall,dark and handsome.

Also I LOOOVE men in suits
lovelovee.gif

and I like older guys, would never be with someone my age or younger than me. at least 5 years older.

I always go for men with dark hair color and eyes I really don't know why! And something that is really attractive to me it's the sense of humor!

physical:

taller than me

muscular arms and legs (but not body-builder like)

great abs (a plus but not necessary)

soft lips

soft hands

nice teeth

no facial hair

no weird piercings (nose, chin, eyebrows, etc.)

no over-the-top ugly tattoos

personality/traits:

funny

smart

caring

loving

romantic

spontaneous

charismatic

honest

hard working

responsible

down to earth

friendly

not arrogant

Hmm..

*Not stick thin, nice buff build

*I love "man hands" haha! -you know, the rough hands that are used to working outside
11a.gif

*a great sense of humor

*work boots!! - I swear I could fall for anything in work boots - well, almost anything

*Very knowledgeable - someone that gets me thinking

*confidence

*outgoing and friendly personality

*a gentleman - manners, respect...

I could go on with this forever .. haha!

p.s. - A nice bum is always good haha!

hmmm.. Well i have to agree with the whole chicken legs, and i have this wierd thing about armpit hair! I can't stand it- i prefer if the guy shaves it. Guys who are not overly tonned like body builders, but got some definition!

But it really changes from person to person it not soo much my type, just people who intrigue me. I met this person who is skrawny in appearance but he holds himself well , and when he looks at somebody this eyes are like piecering right into that person-like you are the only one! Lol i sound deep! But its true i have heard many other ppl say that too!And my ex is the total opposite, but then again the maybe why we are not still together! Also age does play a big role.

I like guys with tons of humor! As far as looks, guys who do something in the sun, I love the tanned look!! I also like older men, not just 1 or 2 years old, but 10 or 15 is fine. I have this BIG GIGANTIC CRUSH on this guy who is 49
vogel.gif
people think im crazy but he is just soooooo perfect. Single, no kids, surfs, tanned, super smart, hes actually a professor at a college, green eyes and has tons of humor. 49 is tooo old for me though hehe. He does look like hes 30 though.

PS HE is soooooo hot, kind of like Anthony, minus the tatoos.

Curly brown hair & hazel eyes. It's a pattern I've repeated unconsciously for a while. I also like filled-out, defined arms (not necessarily super-buff) and a man who has a strong presence.

tall

skinny to a little over average weight

nerdy/dorky/geeky

no muslces

can have an intlligent conversation with

i guess i really dont have a certain type i go more for personality some one can be attractive until you get to know them my husband has dirty blonde hair and these mezmerizeing light blue eyes his eyes are what drew me in oh and he's a drummer i love music and love to hear him play i guess im more attracted to edgy guys but find all kind attractive and even diffrent races

On style and look i go around, I change from season to season. Now I am liking guys who are shy, but do talk, and are comfortable. I am picking better or looking at better men now. Its because I am becoming older and more wiser and getting my head straight.

With a personality I love funny guys and guys who aren't afraid to be goofy sometimes. As far as looks go...I like dark hair and light skin. That's right - those skinny pale guys, I'm all over them! HAHA! I don't like a lot of muscle, just enough, which is what my fiance has. He does have some serious chicken legs, though. But that's okay, we make fun of them together! I guess I'm always attracted to those "weirdos" with the tattoos and piercings...they look like such badasses but they are total sweethearts once you know them.

Physically: Tall, dark, handsome, nice facial features, nice body, a goatee, broad shoulders, full lips - I sound extremely demanding! lol

Personality: Smart, funny, good sense of humor, good hearted, friendly, religious, wise, family person, gracious, humble

I think I have found and described the perfect man
wink.gif
haha

Physically I like a taller guy, swimmer's body, blue/green eyes, nice smile, some facial hair, strategically placed tats/piercings (nothing too overly extreme)

Personality he MUST have a sense of humor, likes to socialize, go out dancing, determined, confident, down to earth, artistic, and yes I like them smart
smile.gif

lookswise I'm really into broad shoulders and full lips. I like dark hair , I also like green eyes with long dark lashes.

Personality wise : The shy smart guy
smile.gif

Back