Whats your type?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like my hubby he is broad shoulders muscular arms and legs and he has the most beautiful eyes ever (i like them)he is so funny (it's important)got nice smile and very nice lips too.the only thing is his hair cut he don't want to chang it i think if he let his hair be longer it will look stunning!

he respect people and they do respect him so dearly and that makes me happy.

My Type, he has to be taller then me, al though am 4'11...(don't bother me) my fiance is 5'6 yea you can imagine how tall he is. I love it..has to full lip...facinating, funny, (since i love joke) so he has to have sense of humor. someone who i can hug tightly..He's taller then me..so too hug him i have to wear 6 inch hill or stand on high place to hug
frown.gif
but he will pick me up awalways..LOL, ofcourse big hands then mine..and soft heart. (he's a very shy person) am not very shy..(little) I would talk to anybody anywhere, but he's not outgoing. I like guy very outgoing. I guess i have to workout with him and tech him..lol..has to be fluppy, cuddlish lol..and also he doesn't has to be facinating looking.

Personality wise i would say, he has to cook with me, shope with me, have commonsense, better mind to understand each other. let see how my fiance turn out..

taller than me

skinny

nice, firm butt

broad shoulders

dark hair

well groomed facial hair

nice smile

nerdy/geeky

smarter than me

not funny but must have a sense of humor (funny guys are annoying)

I like slim, tall, fun loving, spontaneous, great sense of humor type of women. Like my girlfriend, who I'm madly in love with.

I have to say my taste coincides with nearly everyone else.

I do tend to like a larger man. Tall and in shape. I like muscles but I like men that have a natural large stature over those that are total meat heads and spend all of thier time in the gym and act like self important jerks. Don't get me wrong though...nothing wrong with a guy who works out and cares for his body,....just is not a total meat head about it and so physique obsessed to the point that he holds everyone to a standard or mold and it they don't measure up physically they get thrown out like yesterdays trash. In other words, he screens all of his friends in life based on if they "look good enough" first rather than the persons substance. You all know the type I'm talking about.

I love nice lips. Not big, and not small,... Well defined. I do not like facial hair. It can be attractive to look at if meticulously groomed but ewww that stuff feels awful rubbing against my face during a kiss and can instantly kill the mood!

I like a nice smile that is warm and sincere. Good personal hygeniene is non negotiable! Nothing worse than body odor or halitosis! Yes, all of our bodies can develop an odor from time to time, but a person that would willingly try to kiss you or make any kind of physical advance and they not be clean or know that they have an offensive smell is just unthinkable and goes beyond a physical problem. You have to question the mental state of a person that is comfortable with body odor/poor hygiene/uncleanliness. Scarey!

It is sexy when a man takes care of himself and does not feel demasculinzed by getting eyebrow waxes, manicures, pedicures or by using hair products, colognes, a facial moisturizer etc. This can be unsexy though if the guy is spending more time in the mirror than I do! This goes back to the "self important meat head" type.

Smart IS Sexy. I do not like it when a man uses profanity or slang excessively. I like a man that is intelligent and imaginative enough to express himself respectfully, even when he is angry. I find it sexy when a man really loves his mother, but isn't a slave of her...aka. "Momma's Boy." Humility is sexy. I cannot stand a man that is so insecure that he refuses to back away from any challenge for fear that a weakness may be exposed. A truely strong man secure in his manhood will not argue with a fool, and never feels his manhood is compromised by taking the high road and walking away from a fight. It is sexy when a man cries. It shows such strength.

Men that publicly defend thier wives/girlfriends. i.e. will not let people disrespect her, (including family) are so sexy. Men that do not participate in locker room talk or derogatory discussions about thier wives/girlfriends.

Wow I could go at this all day.

So far I have described my husband nearly to a Tee!

today i want a guy that is 12 inches and sexay!!! thats my fantasy for the day

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif today i want a guy that is 12 inches and sexay!!! thats my fantasy for the day Hahahaha! Have you been reading my erotic stories!??

wow...very interesting read here.

lots of different types...I wasn't expecting that.

Whoa...where are these? haha

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hahahaha! Have you been reading my erotic stories!??

Originally Posted by orangebowl9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whoa...where are these? haha

In the sex forum. You'll have to wait just a little while longer to be able to gain access in there. Keep posting!

Haha. Gotcha.

Today won't be a problem...I was planning on running outside, but it's raining and yucky. I'm scared to death to hit the stores to buy holiday cards, b/c the traffic there these days is just a mess in those parking lots. Think I'll just chill inside for the time being...

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif In the sex forum. You'll have to wait just a little while longer to be able to gain access in there. Keep posting!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hahahaha! Have you been reading my erotic stories!?? where are your storys lisa..

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif where are your storys lisa.. Here. When you said 12 inches, I just assumed you had just read the next to last story, haha, sorry.

Meh I have no specific preferences for looks, except that he has to have thick black hair.. and he has to look above average overall..

I care more about his attitude.. I like stuck-up, confident, businessy types of dudes.. very smart and strong of character....... and who wear suits
biggrin.gif

guys: intellectual, funny, outgoing, considerate, sweet and has to be understanding. Looks: NIce eyes with long eyelashes..nice prominent nose, full lips, great skin..nice shiny hair...tallish..anything above 5'9, smells yummy (smells are a major turn on)...and i'm not fussy about body..all i ask is..he's active..love to go out and play sports...and beer gut belly..ick..oh..and a nice package doesn't hurt either.

oooooooh love this thread, i like guys...

with long hair

skinny/ not scrawny

tall

funny

nice hands

nice teeth/smile

personality

lots of tattoos

but my perfect guy is...

kinda short

a little over weight

balding

nice hands

sweet heart

no tattoos

great personality

and a hard worker...

and i married that one!!!!

My prefered type:

-Not too particular about appearance, but do prefer men who are generally more on the slightly bigger side than lanky/skinny types.

- Doesn't have to be the same race as me (I'm Chinese), am able to accpet any race.

Personality:

Intelligent/smart

more of the quiet type

somewhat geeky

well read on various issues

is not too full of himself

Sensitive & caring

I'm not really a fan of the strong, chiselled types. They're fun to look at though
rotfl.gif

I'm more of the science geek type. My fiance is a PhD chemist
handkuss.gif
I like men who can think on the same level as me. I think that's more important than muscles. He's skinny, has a slightly hairy back, can be a right grumpy tw*t in the mornings but he's the sexiest bloke I've ever known.

Back