Whats your type?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE wide shoulders, muscular arms, nice lips, 6 feet and up and dark skin...
wink.gif

New here....but having a great time on these boards today.

I'd have to say my type is taller, definitely bigger, but not a muscle head....and I LOVE country guys....the cleaner cut type....

ahem...here are a few examples....

Originally Posted by Saja What can I say....I like power! Oh man, I just had a "Sam Elliott" moment...wtf was that movie, a Western, where he stars as a cowboy...duh...and he looks at Kate Capshaw and says..... "Lady, If you were single, I'd chase you 'till you dropped..." or something like that.....Whew!!!!
inlove3.gif
worship.gif
...now that was cool.

Originally Posted by Elisabeth Oh man, I just had a "Sam Elliott" moment...wtf was that movie, a Western, where he stars as a cowboy...duh...and he looks at Kate Capshaw and says..... "Lady, If you were single, I'd chase you 'till you dropped..." or something like that.....Whew!!!!
inlove3.gif
worship.gif
...now that was cool.

I think that was in "The Quick and the Dead."
Sam Elliott *sigh* that's just my idea of a sexy mature man!

My husband is 6'2 and I'm 5'6, so I love that he is quite a bit taller than me. Really broad shoulders, big dark brown eyes and a killer smile. No little skinny men. And a few years older than me is nice too. My husband's my ideal.

Looks: As much as some nice toned muscles are, I love my cuddly-wuddly Nick. He's my teddy bear. I wouldn't mind if he toned up a little, but I don't necessarily want him to. I think the only reason he should work out and lose a little weight is for his health - not because he's unattractive. Eyes are very important - and Nick has THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EYES EVER!!!!!!! They were the first thing I noticed about him. They're deep blue with these long long black lashes (I'm so jealous btw). Teeth are important. I can't be with someone with crusty snaggle teeth.

Personality: I don't like the real loud has to talk to everyone show-off type. I like someone who comes across kinda quiet, but who I know has a wonderful personality that is a deep-down weirdo just like me lol. Luckily I got who I want looks and personality-wise

Attachment 24157

Attachment 24158

Attachment 24159..He kinda looks like Chris but Chris has a tad bit narrower face and slightly longer nose.

funny, INTELLIGENT [ I refuse to date a dunce.] muscular thighs, sarcastic, laid back [very unmaterialistic], has the whole "skater meets college kid" look. long hair, blue eyes/ green, FIT, lips, and uh..this might sound shallw but, i only date guys with dark hair.
frown.gif

I like wide shoulders and a nicely built body and definitely a deep voice, but mainly i must find their overall aura attractive which is not something you can always explain.
smokin.gif

i like the macho, roughneck, consstruction worker type guys! go figure i live in the country ! my BF now is perfect fit of the description. but the things that drive me crazy are: big ghtto butt, semi-muscular longs hairy longs, hairy chest, i like muscles , but not the ones that bulge out with veins OMIGOD YUCKER! but i like the guys who work with heavy objects, because they tend to have major muscles its just they are solid as a rock and not mushy muscle bulging out! confidence is a major thing, since i dont have tons of it i prefer a guy with too much actually. karl is just that. his usual phrase of himself is IM KVP, THE GOD OF ALL MEN! lmao its soo funny! guys who cant dance , really make me laugh which is great to me! i dunno why, but its hillarious to watch a guy try to break it down and they really think they look good at it. kills me ! i could go on, but ya get the idea!

I love chest hair, broad shoulders.. Tall, deep voice. I like to feel protected. A manly kind of man. I'd like the guy to take care of himself but I don't want my man to take longer to get ready than me!

I LOOOOVVVVEEEE the Jesse James type bad ass looking boys...but they only look bad ass but sweet as pie-Like my man. He looks the type w/the goat tee drives a 57 Chevy p/u and looks WAAAYYY cool in anything vintage. I love Rock-a-billy looking ones too. Not the wanna be types though the ones who just look that way naturally w/out even trying so hard (so hard that they play out the look). It's funny b/c if I were a guy I'd love a fair skinned, green eyed, raven colored hair beauty.

I also like the big, broad-shouldered muscular type of guy. Someone that can protect me. I like a guy with a broad chest, tall and big arms. Oh, and a nice face....if the face isn't cute, it wrecks the whole package. And once you've got all that, who cares about personality?!? LOL j/k!! As far as personality, someone that's funny and is laid back. I have a hard time dealing with someone who is uptight or pushy. It drives me crazy.
smile.gif

First and foremost..intelligent and with a sense of humor. I love it when a man makes me laugh, verrrrry sexy. I also like a man that is well read, knowledgable (and a guy who can spell English correctly, i really need that
rotfl.gif
) of current events and can carry a conversation, good manners too. I guy who is appreciative of the things i do for him, who enjoys my company, who thinks i'm pretty and tell me so!

On the physical side i like big, soulful eyes, pretty hands, good hygiene, cute butt and please Lord at least 5'8"..i'm short myselt but can't stand short guys
scared.gif

I don't know my type really, but I can't go wrong with my man!!! He's athletic, taller than me, dark hair, beautiful dark eyes, natural (no tattoos, piercings, etc),funny as hell, outgoing, and very determined, damn NO WONDER I LOVE HIM!! He's just great, lol.

i like a guy w/a great personality, not lazi, cleans up after himself, funny , caring, not judgemental .... and good look are just an added bonus ... but i don't require my guys to look like a model or anything ... just ... not bad lookin' .....

Well, I am a guy. So my type of girl is pretty, conceited, rich and hyper. They make the best lovers, in my opinion. Mmm.

My type of man is taller than me with firm ass and thigs. He should like wearing shorts cause I love men's knees
smile.gif
))

He's athletic, dark hair, green eyes, charming with good manners and the most important with a great personality and sense of humor. a liitle bit mysterious and unpredictible.

Intellectually stimulating, incredible funny, hard working, sensible and a little off color. Looks wise- great smile, fit, at least 5'9", not overly muscular or overly scrawny.

Back