When is Allure Spring Beauty Box out?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got through. It blanked me out the first time, had to reenter my info. I hope I didn't order 5 boxes accidentally. My browser got stuck.

Thanks guys! Hoping he'll be here today. Yay!! I got mine! Now, I need to be sprinkled with delivery dust. This IV stuff is for the birds.

Originally Posted by CaptainSassy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks guys! Hoping he'll be here today.

Yay!! I got mine! Now, I need to be sprinkled with delivery dust. This IV stuff is for the birds.
Congrats on the baby and the box! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got mine as well. I just checked and its sold out!!!! Is this a record?
I've heard that this box sold out the fastest (based on previous allure beauty boxes taking a few hours to sell out)!

It was sold out within 15 minutes. I set a reminder, but got stuck on a work call. Logged in at 12:15 and it was gone. :/

2 long days of induction and 1 day of pitocin and 23 minutes of pushing and he's here. I'm in love! Now, mom needs her box of pretties as a reward. Has anyone gotten a email order confirmation? I didn't get one. Can't believe it sold out that fast. I know when I ordered I was number 1500 something. How many boxes r there? 5000?

Originally Posted by CaptainSassy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
2 long days of induction and 1 day of pitocin and 23 minutes of pushing and he's here. I'm in love!

Now, mom needs her box of pretties as a reward. Has anyone gotten a email order confirmation? I didn't get one.

Can't believe it sold out that fast. I know when I ordered I was number 1500 something. How many boxes r there? 5000?
Congrats!

I received my confirmation email within an hour of ordering and I was #1209

Congratulations!! You were able to order your box and deliver a baby simultanously! Multitasking mama.

How long does it take to arrive? The box, not the baby. The confirmation screen says 2 weeks. Is that accurate?

Originally Posted by wurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How long does it take to arrive? The box, not the baby. The confirmation screen says 2 weeks. Is that accurate?
I also saw on the screen it said 2 weeks, but on my email confirming my order it said 2-4 weeks for delivery.

I just got an email from UPS saying that I have tracking info for my box. It was in Henrietta, NY on Friday 4/26, and departed the same day. That's the last update they have. Will they forward to USPS, or will UPS deliver it? 

Mine was in Henrietta, NY on the 26th, but it has had a few updates since then. I'm surprised how quickly they are moving!

Originally Posted by wurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an email from UPS saying that I have tracking info for my box. It was in Henrietta, NY on Friday 4/26, and departed the same day. That's the last update they have. Will they forward to USPS, or will UPS deliver it? 
UPS delivers it. Mine was supposed to be delivered today, but I was not home to accept it. Had I known UPS was the shipper, I would have had it sent to my work instead.

Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I LOVED the winter one!  It totally turned me to products I love :)
Me too!  I fell in love with the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream.

Quote:Originally Posted by littlemissbandb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got an email it is out April 29th @ Noon

Noon in what time zone?

Back