When is Allure Spring Beauty Box out?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now for the spoilers......
biggrin.gif

ALLURE BEAUTY BOX: EXCLUSIVE PRE-SALE FOR ALLURE BEAUTY ENTHUSIASTS As a valued member of the Allure Beauty Enthusiasts Panel, we want to give you the chance to reserve all three 2014 Beauty Boxes before they go on-sale to the general public. For $199.95*, you’ll receive: • Over $750 worth of beauty products • No waiting, no website refreshing, and no disappointing “Sold Out†notice Hurry, this exclusive offer is limited to the first 500 Allure Beauty Enthusiasts that register. Click NEXT to sign up. *Cost includes shipping and handling. Final number of products in each box may vary. List of products in the boxes will not be provided in advance. No refunds, exchanges, or returns will be accepted. Each box must ship to the same address provided at the time of payment. This is an exclusive invitation and cannot be forwarded. You must be an Allure Beauty Enthusiast and a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and at least 18 years of age as of the date of submission. To participate, visit www.allurebeautyenthusiasts.com/login and complete and submit the Allure Beauty Box purchase form as directed, starting 12:01 PM ET 4/1/14. One offer per person/e-mail address. Offer to register for one (1) May, one (1) August and one (1) December 2014 Beauty Box (ARV $750) expires April 8, 2014 at 12:01 PM EST. Shipping to the address provided at the time of payment. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery once its Box is made available for purchase to the public. Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this promotion, including but not limited to human and technical errors. Ok, here it is, above. What do you think?

Last year, my boxes were $53.11, so $40 plus $10 shipping and IL taxes. It makes the $199 including shipping for 3 boxes more expensive than buying each box separately, but we wouldn't have to get in line or remember to order. I guess it would be paying for 4 boxes to make sure we get the 3 boxes. What do you think? Too much to pay for convenience? Did anyone sign up?

I got the email for Allure Enthusiast, but I feel Allure is taking advantage of their "loyal" readers. I'll take my chances and be up and ready @ 9:01 am on April, 29, 2014!!

I think the price went up...and we'll see it's 49.99 + shipping

I just read the fine print where it says that they are not going to list the products in advance so is that for everyone or just the ones who are buying the three boxes altogether? I want to know what I'm getting before paying for the box.

I went ahead and did the pre-order. Just so everyone knows tax was applied after so I ended up paying $209 here in VA with 5% sales tax. We will see if it was a wise decision or not. Oh well it's still a great value even if I end up paying a higher price. It'll be nice to just forget about it and have boxes show up on my porch unexpectedly!

The thing I didn't like was a small disclaimer in the fine print : "Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this promotion, including but not limited to human and technical errors."   This seems extra sketchy to me basically saying well if you don't get them all it's not our fault, sorry not sorry.  I hope it's just a precaution and everything goes smoothly for me.

Can't wait to see the spoilers/product list now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by littlemissbandb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I went ahead and did the pre-order. Just so everyone knows tax was applied after so I ended up paying $209 here in VA with 5% sales tax. We will see if it was a wise decision or not. Oh well it's still a great value even if I end up paying a higher price. It'll be nice to just forget about it and have boxes show up on my porch unexpectedly!

The thing I didn't like was a small disclaimer in the fine print : "Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this promotion, including but not limited to human and technical errors."   This seems extra sketchy to me basically saying well if you don't get them all it's not our fault, sorry not sorry.  I hope it's just a precaution and everything goes smoothly for me.

Can't wait to see the spoilers/product list now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You are brave! I thought it might be a joke because it came out on April Fools day, but I guess the joke is on us. I wish they would still show us what we're getting in the box. It's not nearly as interesting and doesn't seem to be as much of a deal  if we don't know ahead of time what is in the box!

Littlemissbandb, yes, you are brave!! I just don' want to pay the extra $$$, but hoping the price is still $39.99 + S/H. The Holiday box is usually $29.99, too. Hmmmmm.... I have always managed to get a box, but at least you won't be stressed out!! Lol!! Btw, I did get my code for the $199.00 price and it's valid until April 22. 😃

Pretty sure I will not be purchasing a box this time if we don't get any spoilers... $50 (or more) is a lot for a box of mystery items. Sure, I know it will be a good value from a monetary standpoint, but I have so many products stashed away already, so I want to know it will be a good value in terms of things I will actually like/use eventually.

Maybe they meant they wouldn't be releasing the items for all of the boxes at once? Perhaps once we get closer they will reveal the contents for the spring/summer which ever one this one is.

Maybe they meant they wouldn't be releasing the items for all of the boxes at once? Perhaps once we get closer they will reveal the contents for the spring/summer which ever one this one is.
I hope they do! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So, I got another email for the $199 deal (this one seems to last longer), I emailed them asking if the prices of a single box were going up.

Reply: In answer to your question, the regular box will be slightly more than previous.  This special offer allows you to purchase all three boxes in advance to guarantee that you receive all three boxes offered this year.
  I've never done this before, but is this a good deal? What does slightly mean? I mean a $10 increase would make this $199 deal seem OK (pay $6 a box to skip the line). But if it's like a dollar or 2, it hardly seems worth it. But I don't know. Thoughts?

I have never purchased one of these boxes but they always seem nice. However, if they are going to raise the price it makes me a little more weary of throwing my money at it without listing what's included. If they don't list the items this time, I definitely won't be buying one.

Back