When is Allure Spring Beauty Box out?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by phanne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So, I got another email for the $199 deal (this one seems to last longer), I emailed them asking if the prices of a single box were going up.

I've never done this before, but is this a good deal? What does slightly mean? I mean a $10 increase would make this $199 deal seem OK (pay $6 a box to skip the line). But if it's like a dollar or 2, it hardly seems worth it. But I don't know. Thoughts?
I've purchased 2 of them and they are a phenomenal deal, around $2.50/item or thereabouts. Even if they raised the price $10 it's still going to be a great deal when you think of it spread out across 20+ items. But, if they do raise the price I hope they make sure they have a good higher end item or two (like the Carols Daughter, FAB, etc).  I can only get so excited about Neutrogena and disposable razors lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe they meant they wouldn't be releasing the items for all of the boxes at once? Perhaps once we get closer they will reveal the contents for the spring/summer which ever one this one is.
That's what I thought they meant, too. I don't think it would be smart to keep it a mystery all the way up to the sale dates of the individual boxes. I thought they just meant that you can't know everything you're getting over the course of the year before you take the plunge with that $199.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've purchased 2 of them and they are a phenomenal deal, around $2.50/item or thereabouts. Even if they raised the price $10 it's still going to be a great deal when you think of it spread out across 20+ items. But, if they do raise the price I hope they make sure they have a good higher end item or two (like the Carols Daughter, FAB, etc).  I can only get so excited about Neutrogena and disposable razors lol.
I told myself if I was still thinking about it tomorrow when I woke up, I'd just do it. I did it!

I need to leave this site. I've been here for less than 2 months and I'm holding a funeral for my bank account this weekend. I am sending an obit to all my subs to say a few words of appreciation.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've purchased 2 of them and they are a phenomenal deal, around $2.50/item or thereabouts. Even if they raised the price $10 it's still going to be a great deal when you think of it spread out across 20+ items. But, if they do raise the price I hope they make sure they have a good higher end item or two (like the Carols Daughter, FAB, etc).  I can only get so excited about Neutrogena and disposable razors lol.

I agree... I've purchased at least 3 of them, and they are usually more than worth my $$ just for the items that I would of bought anyway.  I received the $199 email and after looking at the booklet of the last box's contents, I think I'll go ahead and purchase them at the $199 price... with an average of 25 products per box, it still only comes out to about $2.65 per item.

I am skipping the Sephora Favorites Summerstash in preparation of this box. PLEASE BE AMAZING ALLURE. I am counting on youuuuuu <3

Back