Where do u do your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do my makeup in the bathroom in front of two sliding glass doors. & I store my makeup in a pink caboodles traincase. All my lip stuff & some eye stuff are in a little white thing with three drawers that I got at Family Dollar for four bucks. My brushes are stored in a silver mesh pencil cube from Target.

I keep my MU in storage drawers, and they're set right underneath my desk. i do my MU sitting at my desk since i don't have a vanity.

I do my makeup at my vanity. I have a Caboodles train case. I used to keep it in storage bins in my bathroom but the case is just easier that way I can take it with me.

i usually apply my mu in the bathroom

i store my stuff in a drawer in my room and in clear rubbermaid boxes

I have a big traincase that has all my makeup in it, and I usually do my makeup in my bedroom. I like the natural light but also, as soon as I start thinking about going into the bathroom for any reason, my sister somehow gets there first. This is why I shower after she's gone to work or after 11pm at night.
wc.gif

I like my bedroom though! it gets good light, I can sit in comfort on the floor and do it right in front of my big wardrobe which has 2 sliding mirrored doors. Plus I'm worried my traincase might rust.

I have a suction cup mirror that I put on my bedroom window and put my makeup on there. I just pile up the colors I am using and stuff in the window sill. I have TONS of makeup in drawers which are organized nicely. I do have one of those vintage lighted makeup mirrors but I just have to set up another place to put on makeup in order to use it...*sigh* Not enough room for all my makeup!

I do my makeup in my bedroom, with my face facing the window, so the sunlight hits me. I have 2 train cases and a bag for my blushes. I need a new container to put my brushes in.

Vanity and Vanity is where I do my makeup and I sorta display my makeup in it in cute red open cases and the brushes in red cup like embroidered thingys!!

i had one train case untill today. my dad bought me another one cuz i had waaaaaay too much over flow. i use the new smaller one for all face. foundation, powder, bronzers, blushes. all that good stuff plus my eyes pencils and mascaras. then my other one as all eye stuff. im obsessed with eye shadows and everything so i desided to have one train case dediated to it. also uz some times things break and i hate it when it gets every where! and i usually do my make up in front of my closet mirror (which isnt attached to my closet any more LOL) and i do my make up sitting on the floor. i have to get a better place to do it though?!?!? i need better lighting also

I almost always do my makeup at my desk, I have a circular mirror that I just move in front of me. And I store my makeup in a large traincase...which I either need to clean out or get another (my makeup is multiplying!). Here is an old picture of the storage...

0001.jpg

Originally Posted by nehcterg /img/forum/go_quote.gif I almost always do my makeup at my desk, I have a circular mirror that I just move in front of me. And I store my makeup in a large traincase...which I either need to clean out or get another (my makeup is multiplying!). Here is an old picture of the storage...
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...akeUp/0001.jpg

gretch you really like hip huh?? i didnt like it too much but it flys off the shelves!!!

Originally Posted by tinktink22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif gretch you really like hip huh?? i didnt like it too much but it flys off the shelves!!! I do enjoy HIP quite a bit, I really love how bright the colors are, they really fit into my budget...plus I couldn't help myself when they had a BOGO with free mascara...

i store my makeup in my sephora traincase in the restroom and I do my makeup sometimes in the kitchen table and restroom.

Originally Posted by ivette /img/forum/go_quote.gif i usually apply my mu in the bathroomi store my stuff in a drawer in my room "

ditto
smile.gif

I do my makeup in my bedroom, which has a small counter top and sink. I thought it was crazy when I first moved in but now I love it. I store my makeup on top of the counter in a a large plastic bins, that have pull out drawers.

aww i feel so lame

i just have a small little bag from aveda -- i'm a guy so i like to keep it natural
frown.gif

but under my tv i have this massive case and i have loads of moisturizers, facewashes, toners and all that fun stuff hehe

considering iam a senior i do most of my makeup in 1st pr. but i keep it in a make up bag in my purse!

Back