Where do u do your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do my makeup in the bathroom mirror and keep all my makeup ina case I bought from Sephora.

I do my makeup in the bathroom and store it in a basic train case I got at a drugstore. I store a few rarely-used mu items in my bathroom cabinet, but I've never had a large mu collection so storage has never been a problem! (If I buy something that's a poor quality I throw it out; otherwise I use the product and try to avoid buying similar ones -- I really don't need 20 shades of green e/s! lol So that limits my collection!)

I need those palettes so I can put all my MAC eyeshadows in them. Where do you get the empty ones? I'll have to learn how to depot all of them - I have way too many shadows. Honestly, I have more stuff than I could ever use!

There is a thread on this already https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...eup-53353.html

ill merge both you can reffer to the previous one
smile.gif

I do my makeup in my room. I have everything set up on top of my entertainment center, next to my stereo, so I can listen to music while I apply my makeup LOL!

Where I do my makeup depends on where my kids are. Upstairs bathroom or downstairs bathroom, which sucks sometimes because I have to bring stuff up and down. I keep doubles of the essentials like mascara brow stuff and lipglosses. I store my makeup in a train case, plastic drawers and the drawers in my bathrooms.

as much as i should do it in the bathroom since it has the best lighting, i tend to do it in my living room so i can watch the news/tv when i do it.

I usually do my makeup in my room that has 2 large mirrored sliding closet doors or in the bathroom. Those are the two best lit places.

I do my make up either sat on the floor of my bedroom in front of the window or on my bed. I keep it in my dressing table drawer and some on top of the dressing table, I really need to get some containers to store it in properly though.

I do my make up in my bedroom using a mirror on top of my chest of drawers.  I have big windows and try to use natural lighting but at this time of year that's not possible when I'm trying to get ready in the morning.

I have my make up in 6 different bags.  One for face products and palettes, one for eye products, one for my everyday essentials, one for lipsticks and one for lipglosses.  I need much better storage.  Any ideas?  I don't really want plastic drawers. :/

I keep two sets of makeup; that at work and that at home.  Both are stored in traincases.  The work set is basically duplicates of the cream of the crop from the home set.  I also keep some essentials in my bag.

I either do my makeup in my bathroom at home, my office at work or in the car.  I have a skylight in my main bathroom, windows in my office and sunroofs or convertible tops in my cars; so I have natural light at all three locations.

I do my makeup infront of my mirror, with curtains open with all natural light, i get best results that way.

I don't have stuff to store my makeup in, so it's everywhere, lol.

I need to buy something to put it all in, makeup cases seem so expensive, so i'll have to see what i find, aye.

I do mine sitting up in my bed, I use a hand-held mirror because I like to get close into the mirror. 

Back