Where do u do your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do my makeup in a bathroom with those "daylight" light bulbs...We don't use the shower in there, so there's no concern about humidity getting to the makeup/brushes. There are two deep drawers under the sink...one has most of my makeup, the other has large palettes and brushes. I don't really have storage containers in the drawers, but I might consider it...

I do mine in the bedroom.  I have a dressing table with a mirror attached.  The makeup stuff are all in little drawers just beside the dressing table. But I am always rearranging them..hahahaha

I do my MU in my bathroom, normally I'll sit on the counter and do it lol...

And as far as storing my stuff, I have a big drawer in my bathroom that's filled with MU, a basket of skincare on the counter, a glass full of my brushes and my travel MU bag which is also on the counter, unless I'm not home lol

I really wish I could do my MU in my room but the lighting in there suuuucks so bad

I don't have a lot of makeup at the moment so right now all my makeup is stored in a cute overnight bag. I mostly do my makeup by my windows, natural sunlight is amazing lighting. But on cloudy days like today I do my makeup in the bathroom.

I do my makeup standing up, mirror & lights on my dresser. As for storage its all in 12 drawer cart thing i bought from Office Depot....

Back