Which look for tomorrow?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Liz thanks you guys!
i had my group interview last week on thursday.

i don't like phone interviews either. i don't like talking on the phone period, let alone something like this. lol

I don't like talking on the phone either. It just feels so impersonal without eye contact to me.
Congrats to ya, Liz!
claps.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz UPDATE:
I had a phone interview yesterday morning with the regional manager. I thought things went well. I was nice, and I asked questions about the company and how to work your way up into the company and what not.

I just got a call back a few minutes ago and I've made it through the second cut and invited to the last interview: the makeup application!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the remaining girls are coming in to do makeup on eachother so we don't have to bring anyone in. Ahhh. I haven't done makeup on someone in awhile
icon_eek.gif
. i wonder what they're gonna tell me to do as the "look".

YAYYYY!!!!!

Yay for you again!

Congrats for all your achievements Liz!

I am sure you'll do well on doing makeup on someone.

If I live near by you, I'd volunteer to be the model haha.

Liz Your Going To Make It I Know It, Do You Have To Bring Your Own Makeup Or They Apply It For You For The Interview?

thanks guys!!!

the interview is at the counter and they give us brushes and we get to use the whole counter's makeup!

WOW THATS SO FUN! I WISH I CAN PLAY WITH ALL OF THERE MAKEUP, HEHE, YOU WILL DO A WONDERFUL JOB, JUST PRATICE ON YOUR B/F LOL, J/K
tongue.gif

Back