Which look for tomorrow?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, Liz, that's really super news!

claps.gif

Isabelle

Originally Posted by Leony Yay, I'm so happy for you!I have no doubts on you though; I'm sure they'd love to have you with them.

You must be so excited
biggrin.gif

i definitely am!! thank you!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Congrats Liz! I'm so glad you snuck the earrings in too coz they looked fab with your MU! it's too bad you don't have pix...Good luck!
claps.gif

I looooove looooove the peacock eye makeup, but I'd say the inventive eyes. It seems more appropriate but just as skillful. They're all beautiful!

i had goosebumps reading it! i am SOOOOOO happy for you! if you don't get it, though, you're right, it's just a makeup counter and it's not like it'll shoot you down completely, right? you can always try again. there's no limit!

That's awesome, Liz! Do you know when the next 'round' of interviewing starts? I am rooting for you to get it, and you have a great outlook on it; keep in perspective that it is only a job, and you can try again!

That said, Liz, kick some major ass!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by anne7 That's awesome, Liz! Do you know when the next 'round' of interviewing starts? I am rooting for you to get it, and you have a great outlook on it; keep in perspective that it is only a job, and you can try again!
That said, Liz, kick some major ass!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks!
she said she'd be calling the regional managers and everything to see about the next interviews. we'll know something by saturday!

it might be a phone interview and i hate tlaking on the phone. and you can't really express things like body language stuff

That is soooo great Liz! I had no doubt you be one of the ladies that they picked. I'm still routing for you, I know you will make it all the way!! How exciting!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Congrats Liz, what kinda stuff did you have to do at the group thing? x thanks!well, we talked about MAC, and customer service, and those kinds of things that you talk about when you work in retail for a mu counter. but it was cool. there wasn't a lot of pressure it seems.

the next interviews are either a phone interview or the makeup interview. and that one might be another group one where we do makeup on eachother. we have to see though

Originally Posted by devinjhans That is soooo great Liz! I had no doubt you be one of the ladies that they picked. I'm still routing for you, I know you will make it all the way!! How exciting!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
thank you devin!!!
thank you everyone!!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha cool! it might be good if the MU app interview is group too! less scary than one on one! yeah. cause then the pressure isn't solely on me. they trainer would be walking around to the different sets. lol

Woohoo! Congrats on getting to the next step Liz! Talk talk talk talk in your application interview, even if it feels silly. They want to see how you communicate as well as your timing & application skills.

YAY Liz! I am so happy for you. So tell us, what did you think of your "competition"?

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Woohoo! Congrats on getting to the next step Liz! Talk talk talk talk in your application interview, even if it feels silly. They want to see how you communicate as well as your timing & application skills. thank yas!yeah. i'm going to be explaining every step and give them a mirror. lay out my things on napkins, use anti-bacterial on my hands first. ask them about their skin type. seperate what i would recommend to buy when i'm done.

i told my bf i need a watch. lol

Back