Which look for tomorrow?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh, wow, i said inventive in the other thread, but definitely peacock!!! they're all gorgeous, by the way!

wow this really is a tough choice.. all of them are fab.. but i'm going peacock...even tho i love them all. and I hate to sound like everyone else but you absolutely must do a tutorial, i might die without it.. anywho you look b-e-a-u-tiful and I know you will knock em dead.

Like both the Inventive and Peacock look on you, but between the two, I'd go for the Peacock look. Love how you did the Peacock look:icon_love
claps.gif

Ohh you look gorgeous in all those looks, Liz!

It was tough choice, but peacock really brings your eyes beautifully!

So I voted for peacock
biggrin.gif

Good luck sweeetie!

WOW! I liked all the looks, but I voted for the peacock look because they really make your eyes go :icon_love POP!! :icon_love

PEACOCK!!

Showcases your color placement, blending and creativity! But it's still clean & classy. Definitely a MAC look.

Looks like peacock won
smile.gif

I just wanna wish you good luck, I really hope you get the job, I know I would buy lots of stuff from you!

thanks you guys!!!!!!

i'm gonna go with the peacock look
biggrin.gif

but i'm not going to wear those earrings though.

i'll post my outfit tomorrow too hehe

Originally Posted by Charmaine Awww why aren't you wearing the earrings, Liz? my bf was telling me it looks like some trailer park girl at a cowboy bar in the 80s. LOL
but i might sneak them in. lol. i'll see how i feel about them tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Liz my bf was telling me it looks like some trailer park girl at a cowboy bar in the 80s. LOL
but i might sneak them in. lol. i'll see how i feel about them tomorrow.

LOL!But sometimes we should listen to guys opinion too about our makeup. Good thinking about sneak them, just incase heh.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Good luck Liz, keep us the update!

I like the peacock look. I think it's creative yet simple...not too overdone but shows gd colour combination...

The inventive look's not bad as well, but I think its more of a natural look...

Wow, this was a tough choice but i had to go for Peacock - even though i know you've already decided on it!!

Wishing the bestest of luck!!

Peacock Peacock Peacock!!!!!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
It's GORGEOUS!!!!:icon_love It brightens all your eye area!!!!

Wear the earrings! When he sees you in all black sexiness he will take back his trailer-park statement.There is no way you could look like that anyway.

PEACOCK all the way, sexy :icon_love

you look stunning...the look brightens your whole face, the colors show up but it´s still not too overpowering. c´mon Lizzie, looking like that they should be begging YOU to work for them!!!!!

LOL. thanks you guys!!

oh gosh..i was freaking out yesterday. i bought stuff during the weekend and it didn't look nice on me. i didn't know what to do with my makeup.

i was crying and it made my bf all teary eyed too because he doesn't want me to get upset over things, especially this. so he was like, I'll take you to the mall and get you whatever you like. so we bought a couple of tops and a bra to go with them. hehe

Originally Posted by Liz LOL. thanks you guys!!
oh gosh..i was freaking out yesterday. i bought stuff during the weekend and it didn't look nice on me. i didn't know what to do with my makeup.

i was crying and it made my bf all teary eyed too because he doesn't want me to get upset over things, especially this. so he was like, I'll take you to the mall and get you whatever you like. so we bought a couple of tops and a bra to go with them. hehe

What a nice b/f! So how'd everything go?

oh. what i used for peacock:

-sprout inner 1/3 of lid

-Steamy rest of lid

-star violet in crease

-contrast in outer v into crease a little

-juxt in inner tear duct area and under Contrast to contrast the colors a bit

-shroom/gorgeous gold on brow bone

-sprout 1/3 inner bottom liner

-humid outer bottom liner

-engraved powerpoin on inner rims. didn't stay though
frown.gif

Back