Which look for tomorrow?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Little_Lisa What a nice b/f! So how'd everything go? oh. it's today at 3 p.m.
smile.gif
only 10:20 here on the west coast

Originally Posted by Liz oh. it's today at 3 p.m.
smile.gif
only 10:20 here on the west coast Oh, ok. Good luck, Liz! I'm rooting for you!

Good luck Liz! Oh and sometime in the near future can you post a tutorial for the peacock look? I loved it
biggrin.gif

awww, liz, how sweet of your boyfriend. we don't wanna see you upset, either
frown.gif

i'm SO sleepy, but i'm DYING to know how the interview went, so i'm gonna stay up for a little and see if you come on! i hope everything went well
smile.gif

Yeah Liz, How was the Mac interview? I can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks for the well wishes and advice you guys!!!

well, i did the peacock look and snuck in my earrings. lol.

i wasn't able to take pics though cause i was running late and got home late.

it was funny because i had gotten my hair done a little. just blown out and the end curled a little bit at the mall. one of the girls who worked there was going to the interview and the girl who was getting her hair done after me was going to the interview! i was like this is great.. i see 2 just sitting here, i wonder how many there will be! lol.

but i got to the counter and there was a group of girls standing around. around 16 or 17. not all of them were in black though. the muas that i knew at the counter said hi to me and good luck and everything.

we went up to macy's conference room and i sat right in the middle. LOL.

so they told us about mac and the company and what they expect and all of that. we answered questions. i answered questions and was "into it".

so after we talked, they went out and figured out who to keep for the next round. everyone was talking and having fun. then the assistant manager comes in and asks their name and she's looking around the room. when she leaves, it's dead quiet. so i said "everyone's freaked out now!" and everyone laughed. lol.

so they came back in and said that whoevers name they don't call, thank you for applying. and they might be calling some people about frelancing positions. and the first name that was called was ME!!!!! and they both looked at me and smiled. yay!!

after everyone left, the manager told us about the next interviews. most likely a phone interview and a makeup application interview.

then i went to starbucks with another girl that made the first cut. and the manager and assist manager walked in and recognized me. i even heard the manager say to the assist manager "there's liz" so at least she remembers my name! lol.

after that, i went back to the counter and talked to the muas. they wanted to know what happened and all of that. they were telling me that they think i'm going to get one of the part time positions that are open.

so things are looking good so far! i just have to keep telling myself that it's ok if i don't get the job. that it's just a makeup counter so i don't get stressed out about it.

so thanks again you guys!!!

Oh Liz I'm so happy for you, good luck with the next steps and keep telling us how it's going
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif

Awesome Liz!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
I knew they would pick you for the next round! Good luck sweetie! Btw, how many part timers are they going to hire? and how many names did they pick?

Very cool Liz! I'm sure you'll get it...I hope you have someone picked out for the application part.

Originally Posted by lilla Awesome Liz!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
I knew they would pick you for the next round! Good luck sweetie! Btw, how many part timers are they going to hire? and how many names did they pick? thanks!!there are 2 part time positions. one 25 hour and one 20 hour.

and they picked 7 out of the 16/17
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Very cool Liz! I'm sure you'll get it...I hope you have someone picked out for the application part. thanks! i'm not sure who i'm gonna bring it yet. we might have to do our makeup on eachother if it ends up as a group interview again. i guess it's like the way they do it in when they go to update, they do makeup on eachother.
btw: nice new pic!!!

Yay, I'm so happy for you!

I have no doubts on you though; I'm sure they'd love to have you with them.

You must be so excited
biggrin.gif

Back