Which moisturizer do you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Kiehls Ultra Facial Moisturizer...it works on and off for me as my skin changes, but it's a good staple.

Esteelauder Hydra complete, DayWear Plus SPF15.

I'm running out of moisturizer, next would be Shiseido Elixir Superiour.

Right now I either use Avon Naturals Purifying Tea Tree & Grapefruit Facial Cream or MK Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer. It depends on which bathroom I wash my face in. I'm really lemming DHC Q10 Enzyme Milk though!

I have been using Dr. Hauschka's Moisturing Day Cream. Expensive at $59.99 but is very nice. I saw it featured in Jane mag last year so I tried it.

Right now, I am really enjoying Dr. Ci Labo Aqua Collagen-Gel Moisturizer. It is a Japanese product, one of the products I get from Takashimaya in NYC. I love using it after balancing my skin with Dr. Ci Labo Extreme Close Up Brightening Lotion.

i feel bad admitting this but i now use the aveeno body moiturizer for my facial moiusturizer. the one that gradually builds a tan..it just deepened my complexion and evens out my skintone. very lght wieght too.

Hey, whatever works for you! Who cares what the label says... as long as it does what you want it to do.

Pure unrefined Shea buttter, aloe vera and two drops of tea tree oil combo. Used to use, Neutrogena

Liz Earle Skin Repair (the smell is to die for!!)

Clinique Total Turnaround and Guerlain Midnight Secret at night

and in addition, Burts Bees Repair Serum or Bio Oil for my fine lines, and around the eyes!

And Emu oil after peel treatments...

I use Simple skincare, so that's their day cream with SPF in the day. I use their anti-aging rich night cream 3 weeks out of 4 but switch to their light moisture cream for the "time of the month" when my skin breaks out a little and anything too rich makes me even more spotty!

*grrr* hate hormonal spots!

i am a fan of natural oils and right now my favourite is avocado oil. its great. its kinda "thick" but sinks right in and not greasy at all.

1. neutrogena spf15

2. neutrogena combination skin moisturizer

3. aroma's sensitive skin oil

4. loreal happyderm

5. nivea sometimes

It sucks I cant use hardley anything on my face, so I use my daily sensitive skin sunscreen spf 25 as my moisturizer, sometimes when my skin gets really dry I use e45 lotion.

I use Eucerin Skin Renewal, I heard its discontinued now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> what a shame its very good. I still have 2 full bottles. I used it last night and this morning a bit I like the stuff, it exfoliates and works wonders. My skin still looks crappy but it feels good to put it on.

neutrogena healthy skin mixed with olay plus and neutrogena spf 55.

Where can i buy camellia oil?

Back