Which moisturizer do you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biotherm's BIoPur Melting Moisturizing Mattifying Fluid

and

Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Hi,

During the warmer months I use Dermalogica's Active Moist. Once the weather changes, I then switch over to Repechage's T-Zone Balance Moisturizer.

ahhh i dont really have a perm one! cos im still searching for the ultimate one

currently using body shop Vit E and seaweed moisturiser.

I use the walmart (equate) knockoff of neutrogena healthy skin face lotion.

dermalogica's Active Moist is awesome! It actually cleared up pretty bad acne i had...you wouldn't think a moisturizer would help do that! now that my skin isn't as oily, i use their skin smoothing cream in winter. i've even got my boyfriend hooked!

I have several and alternate between my skin's "mood"

-Olay Complete Oil Free and Fragrance Free with SPF 15

-Clinique City Block with SPF 45

-Shu Uemura Depsea Emulsion

-Petroleum Jelly as an eye creme

I love Bobbi Browns Protective Face lotion! It seems as if it primes the skin a bit before makeuo so its great. For night I use Walgreens brand Apotherapy moistuizer. It has Carrot extracts and shea butter. Ive tried several creams before and so far Im liking this one better. And its a DS brand!

Depending on my skins mood and what else it's been subjected to:

KMF Peaches & Cream w/ alpha hydroxy

KMF Olive & Aloe for sensitive skin

Onsen Secret Hydrate

I use RoC Enydrial Extra Emollient Cream during autumn/winter and Marcelle Moisture Lotion in the Spring/Summer.

Olay All day Moisture SPF15

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Mattifying Moisture Gel

I went to Longs and got the "Longs Vitamin E Cream". It was very cheap and works very well. I have used many, many handcreams and they still always look dry and my cuticles look like crap. Since using this my hands look great. This is great stuff at a cheap price!!

Jojoba Oil or Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Ultra Moisterizer Paraben Free

I just got MAC's moisturizer the other day. It's really nice, not too thin and not too thick.

I just switched from the Olay spf 30 to the Aveeno spf 30, which irritated my skin (possibly because I'm using Tazerac atm) and then back to Olay.

I'm kind of in the market for a new one, but that SPF 30 is critical.

Back