Which moisturizer do you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earthly FusionHydrating Moisturiser

Renew Skincare- Moisturising Cream

Avon- Anew Intense Age Treatment

These are all excellent...

i'll post my winter one, since thats what im using:

clinique dramtically different lotion (as mentioned before the yellow one).

clinique pore minimizing lotion for my tzone

clinique all about eyes for eyes

at night if my face hates me and is dry thanks to the weather:

burts bees beeswax moisturizing night cream

burts bees royal jelly eye cream

Nivea Soft.

One day, when I ran out of the moisturizer I used before (something by Loreal, I believe), I bought one of the "purse-size" containers of this and found it to be actually really good. It is lightweight, does not leave my skin feeling greasy and has not changed the appearance of my skin so until I can master the recipe for my own homemade moisturizer, this is what I shall use. For the cheapsakes like myself out there: try it!

Try EBAY. There are a few members who are selling ounces of Camellia oil at very reasonable prices! It might be your best bet if you are on a budget.

My skin is usually really dry so in the winter I use MK Intense Moisturizing Cream. In the summer I use the Oil-Free Hydrating Gel. If I need something a little litter I use the Advanced Moisture Renewal Treatment Cream. But I have tons of customers who are hooked on Timewise and absolutely love it.

during the day i use prevage (which moisturizes, but is more an anti-aging thing), kinerase cream and eye cream followed by sunscreen (la roche posay 50+ fluide extreme)at night....i use prevage(followed by retin a)followed by kinerase cream and eye cream and vaseline around eyesfollowed by emu oil by dremu (i LOVE emu oil!)so yeah...i mostly rely on kinerase and emu oil. since i have used emu oil my skin has cleared up dramatically! i am watching the view right now, and barbara walters just said that scientists are now saying moisturizers and creams only improve wrinkles and moisture by 10%!? and that the difference isn't even noticable to the human eye!? what!? maybe i should just stick with vaseline! how come we see a difference then? i know i think i do!

Hello all...I'm not really new here...more of a lurker if you will. I use CeraVe moisturizing cream. It's great for me because it's non-comedogenic and I don't have to keep reapplying throughout the day.

Spring/Summer- Marcelle Moisture Lotion

Autumn/Winter- RoC Enydrial Extra-Emollient Cream

Night time- Marcelle Night Cream

philosophy hope. It is awesome!

I also have bobbi brown moisturising face oil-good stuff as well

Back