Who are your Style Icons?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jessica Alba
biggrin.gif
:icon_love I love her style...
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine I don't really have a fashion inspiration...just what I read on the magazines, sometimes I copy it. I agree. I will at times see what a certain celeb is wearing like nicole ritchie or kate moss and think it looks good, but i personally like to go with what i see myself in and what i seek out from magazines or shopping!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I don't really have style icons but I love the way Sharon Den Adel and Tarja Turunen dress.

I dont have anyone i strive to dress like, but i do have similar style to sienna miller and kate moss, i like the whole hippy-boho thing, and i also like cameron diaz too, i prefer quirky, natural and un-done, i'm not into full glamour and loadsa make up.

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany I guess you will all hate me for that: but I really like Paris Hiltons style. I know she´s very witchy, but her clothes, accesoires and her whole style is so cute! A little bit sporty, trashy, punky and cool together! I like that! I think she could nearly wear everything and it looks stylish on her!!! well i think she always look pretty. i love her style.

i dont really have any icon

i look into fashion mag and sometimes i like this shirt or this skirt.

but im more into the alt scene

im working in a tattoo shop, i cant dress really fancy. anyways i have a apron and im full of ink and paint at the end of the day.

but dont get me wrong i dont dress like an old lumberjack.

I don't have a style icon. I do like Gwen Stefani's style, though. But rather than copying someone else's style, I create my own and wear whatever feels right for me. I flip through fashion mags for inspiration and details and work them into my own wardrobe.

I would have to say Starr Jones and Gabrielle Union are my style icons. I love that conservative but trendy style.
claps.gif

I love wonderful woman style;llike*

Penelope cruz

Lindsday Lohan

Angelina Jolie

Aishawarya

Thalia

Alicia key

Eva Longoria

Beyonce

Shakira

Model

Cristy Turlinton

Gemma ward

Fontana

Andriana Lima

Devon Aoki

heather sitbon

jessica stem

carol trentini

artesh old decade

Marilyn Monrou

Marie Antoinette

Scarlet O hara (gone with the wind movie)

Frida kahlo

My style is quite eclectic, I draw inspiration from alot of different people, designers, stylists, films, eras, even music. my style icon changes everyday, but its usually someone with classic, timeless elegance, like Audrey Hepburn. Im also into the 60s in a big way and love Paul Smith.

Fashion is a vehicle for our fantasies, its the only way we can get close to achieving some of our aspirations, I think its important to remember that! You can be anyone you want to be! "Give a girl the right shoes, and she'll conquer the world" Bette Midler

I don't have any style icons either...sometimes I'll see a blouse or dress that a celebrity has on in a magazine and then another time I'll see them photographed wearing something ridiculous.

I wear what I like - sometimes its something I see in a magazine but I never copy anyone head to toe - I have my own style and preferences - they revolve around comfort! LOL

I'd have to say Eve is my fashion icon. She can dress, her makeup is always on point and majority of the time her hair is nicely done. I really love her style. I also like Gwen Stefani's fashion picks, and she her red lipstick always fits her.

I don't dress like any of the celebs,but I like Stacie Orrico and Ashlee Simpson's style( but I think she looked better with black hair).Also,Lindsay Lohan puts outfits together that I like
smile.gif

I love Jessica alba style,she is someday casual and someday well dressed,elegant she's always fashionable!

It remember me that I want to buy a lot of stuff and I don't have so much monet to shop all!!!
sdrop.gif

i look everywhere for inspiration. essence magazine is great. i love victoria's secret for casual. fetish and baby phat for that urban flare. the style network runway shows. i have a couple of boutiques around town that always have things that are pretty hot. i guess my style is truly a mixed bag.

Back