Who else likes purple eyeshadow..?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love purple, but its always extremely unflattering on me, unless I'm extremely tanned.

I heart purple! It seems I can pull off most shades of it too, yay!

Trax looks amazing with golden colours like All that Glitters or Goldenaire.

Parfait Amour looks really nice with pale pink colours.

Stila Key is great with both dark purple (like Stila Dahlia, I'm thinking Nocturnelle would work really well too) and cool browns. I tried it with Velvet from Makeup Store, a greyish brown.

Hell, yeah! Definitely another purple-lover here.. and a green-eyed one at that. Yes, it really does bring them out. Though when I'm going for a more "neutral" look, I'll use a "pink on the lid, plummy-brown in the crease" combo, with a subtle purple liner. Sounds kind of weird on paper (or in type I guess, lol), but it's one of my most-used shadow techniques. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love purple too, there is a specific four-color-palette from Chanel that I use when going purple... it is such a good combination of softer colors with one really dark one, I love mixing them and making my own perfect color... it brings out my eyes definitely. I don't like it too dark, but, complimenting, I think too dark of purple will bring your eyes down, instead of bringing them out, and indeed create the punched in the face effect ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back