Who else likes purple eyeshadow..?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love to use purple on certain types of girls. Usually blondes with pale looking almost like transparent skin type. Depends also on which color of clothes they are going to wear, but if I can, I do use purple and it always looks outstanding.

I love purple eyeshadows but I agree pastel purples make me look sick.

Purple is great. I particularly love purple with blue sparkle (like Milani Enchantment). I also love Entremauve pigment by MAC, etc. Purple suits everyone but is particularly great on dark brown eyes. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I bought about a month ago a really pretty brown shade from Clinique called Bewitched..(no.103)that you might like to try; although Clinique eye shadow never really did anything for me, this is a very versatile color. It goes on dark and heavy but it really has staying power, and it has cool undertones. Even though I have pink/rosy undertones in my skin, this shade would look good on most everybody. It is almost exactly the same color as Lancome's Couture, but it has way more staying power and blendability. I was really pleasantly surprised, as I didn't expect such a gem from Clinique. Oh, and it looks practically black in the pan, but it's not. Another pretty (and New!!!) color is from the Estee Lauder spring collection (at least here in Europe) called Clove..which is pretty but more on the shimmery side. Bewitched and Couture are both mattes.

I LOVE PURPLE EYESHADOWS TOO!

the only ones i wear everyday are purples (any shade) and gold-brownish colors.

i have blues and greens too but only if i want to go dramatic.

purple is one of the color that everyone should be able to wear. However, you might want to choose the right of tone, light versus dark makes a huge difference

Love purple and plum and deep red.

Cargo's Bordeaux and Monaves Dark Eggplant are 2 favs.

If anybody knows of a mineral dupe to Cargo please let me know ))

Own many purples and keep finding new shades to buy. I've seen and purchased some beautiful shades from Bare Escentuals but, only apply wet, then I go back and blend, blend and do a little. . .blending!

Latest posts

Back